Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 6/27/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm absolutely amazed by this product. This is an item I picked up on a whim one day while I was on vacation that quickly became a favorite. It has practically obliterated my acne and rosacea problem all at once. I started using it as a refreshing spray to use at night after I removed my makeup. Immediately after starting it, my skin became brighter and tighter. After a few weeks, my mild, but persistent acne has vanished and my skin is smoother, softer and more resilient. I now use it in place of moisturizer and my skin just glows!

on 11/22/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

PROS: Smells amazing, like light roses. Sets my makeup better than any other water based spray. Refreshes my makeup when it starts to look old. Prevents oxidation of my makeup. Cooling and refreshing. Love it!!!

CONS: NONE.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

One of my favorite products, I got so giddy when ULta started selling MB b/c now I could just go and buy it w/o having to wait for an online order. Anyways, the facial spray is divine... it smells so pretty, it is very affordable, and it is very soothing to my skin. I use it to set makeup, sometimes to wet my brushes for applying things wet, and also spray it on after applying acne treatment to moisturize my skin.

on 11/7/2008 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This a great little product to cool my face when I'm having a hot flash! I was using Evian spray cans but I thought I'd try this and I'm glad I did. There isn't a Badescu product that I don't like!

on 11/13/2007 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot too. Many times I will use this to freshen up my face before bed or during the day. It is great to set makeup or to just give your face a fresh dewy look. Yes it is basic...but it is also nice.

Popular Face Skincare Products