Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I bought this product due to it's great reviews here on MUA.
Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations.

My skin is combinated/dry, so a hydrating facial pray sounded perfect. Also my skin is really sensitive, and this product is sort of "natural". Well, it just didn't do ANYTHING good for my skin. First of all, it made my face sticky. It was like it didn't sink in but just sat there, like a sticky layer. I'm pretty sure it also made my skin break out.
And lastly I can't stand the smell. It's such a strong smell of roses, reminds me of bathroom cleaner or something. Not pleasent, in my opinion.

Wouldn't buy again (couldn't even use it up) and won't recommend.

on 6/7/2014 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Believe it or not, despite all the rave reviews, this broke me out. I emptied the bottle though, because it is one of the best spray bottles because it sprays a really fine disperse mist. I am not very fond of rosewater smell either.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this toner! It's one of my cant live without products. I use this as a toner or refresher spray even over makeup for a soft dewy glow. This toner always calms down my skin if its pink and irritated. My favorite!

I've had this product for what seems liek a year and I do use it sparingly. I primarily use it for spritzing on my face prior to makeup, after makeup application, and keep it on me (the bottle is small enough to be portable for the most part) to spary on my face when my makeup looking a little stressed.
I live in Central FL, always at theme parks, always in the dead heat, and I will tote this to Disney in a small bag with me almost 90% of the time. If my makeup starts to act up, I just spray some of this and I instantly look refreshed. (Keep in mind, my Disney makeup is pretty HEAVY. Foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, the whole she-bang). I can't go without this product. I've used other spray toners that have very chemical-smells that are very harsh, but this is so soft and romantic smelling with the rosewater.

i bought mine at ulta after seeing all the reviews about it but this honestly is nothing special. it does nothing i don't see anything positive happen. i tried it after i had makup on, after i showered, or when id wake up in the morning. my face would feel tight, but it wouldn't look nice and i felt like i was actually putting dirt on my face because my pores actually looked bigger when i would use this product. i still have the bottle almost full. this was a waste of money.

Love, love, LOVE this stuff. I'm a big fan of Mario products to begin with: no frills packaging or products, super affordable, usually quite effective. I have super sensitive combo/rosacea skin that seemed impossible to control. I tried everything from the derm, numerous drugstore products, and pretty much bought out sephora. This stuff was recommended by a friend and I'm so happy with it. I'm a flight attendant living in Phoenix, so needless to say, things can get VERY dry and I need my makeup to stay fresh all day on the plane. Mario's rosewater spray keeps my skin fresh and hydrated during long days, calms things down after washing at night, and wakes me up in the morning. I can't get enough of my Mario!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this toner. I have found when I spritz it further away from my face the fine most reduces oil, whereas when I spritz it closer and allow my skin to get more wet it moisturizes very well. I like that I can get two uses out of it in that way. Sets makeup well and rehydrates on dry days. However, I have better experience with other toners for evening skin tone. I mostly use this over makeup and not after cleanser in the am/pm. I use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist as my post-cleansing toner as I find it works better for that purpose. All that to say I really like this and much prefer it over Avene Eau Thermale and Dr. Perricone Super Watercress toner which are both too drying/unimpressive.

i use this product as a toner. when im in a rush to work in the morning and dont have the time to apply toner and moisturizer, i use this. smells great too and it doesnt make the skin dry. there are no bad things about this.

on 10/29/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a flight attendant, I need something to hydrate my skin without ruining my makeup on a long flight. I felt this product was amazing...at first. After a month, I noticed a fishy smell after spraying it. I don't know what caused this, but others noticed it when I sprayed them. I am currently trying to find more moisturizing sprays out there without the weird smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOOOVE this product! It caught my eye when I was browsing the MB line at Ulta. It smells wonderful (just like roses) and sprays on easily like a light mist. I use it as a toner, before applying moisturizer, to set my make up, or to give my face a burst of hydration during dry days. In the summer I keep the bottle in my fridge to give it an extra kick. With continued use it has improved my rosacea and completely eliminated the dry spots on my cheeks. With this product I find you can never over-indulge. It also NEVER clogs my pores! This product is now a a permanent step in my make up routine ;) When worn over my M.A.C Studio Fix Powder it gives my skin a dewy/glowing look without appearing oily.
I WILL be repurchasing this product.
Side Note:(The small 7oz bottle lasted me a little over 4 months with usage of 2-3 times a day).

Update:Bought my second bottle on November 4 and now mix it with tea tree oil.

Popular Face Skincare Products