Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Horrible. Makes me break out every time I use it, idk why.. I have even tried keeping it further from my face. It helps keep my makeup fresh but I break out all over my face the next day. Not worth the money.

on 12/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This breaks me out. I have combination sking & normally this does Noh happen to me, but I found lot of Mario Badescu products does this (as the rose tonic mask)

on 9/21/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I love this for all-over moisture and skin refreshment! A must-have in hot climates.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I mean it's okay.... really don't see a difference for anything and unsure what it is suppose to do. Definitely prefer my Mac fix plus over this one

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

GREAT for keeping my oily skin under control, with or without makeup!!!

I bought this product on a whim, after seeing it all over social media I figured i'd see what the hype was about. I found it at my local Ulta store for $7 which really surprised me since it is so popular amoung celebrities and what not. I tried it as soon as i got out of the store. I lightly spritzed my face (over makeup) about 2-3 times, and it dried pretty quickly without leaving anysort of sticky feeling or messing up my makeup. Normally my makeup basically melts off my face because i have such oily skin, but throughout the day i noticed my skin wasnt nearly as oily as it usually is! The next morning i used it on my bare face after my regular skincare routine, since it is techinally a toner. I went makeup free that day and even though it was 100 degrees out and i was outside alot, the oil still stayed under control!
**Side note: I used this spray on top of a long-wear foundation that had a dry/tacky finish to it, but after using the facial spray on top of it, the foundation looked and felt much more soft, hydrated, and smooth!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hydrating, refreshing, great-smelling toner! Leaves my face balanced and radiant. Cheap, too! Awesome product.

on 5/15/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff, but they definitely changed the pump. It sprays out way to much now and no matter what it always misses my face and gets my hair instead. The old pump was great, always sprayed out a nice, even gentle mist. Now it's like a squirter gun that can never make the target.

on 4/16/2017 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a hydrating spray- this does the job. It has a lovely fine mist, pleasant smell and dries quickly. After about 3 weeks my skin had broken out, especially where acne isn't an issue for me. As this has been the only change I've made to my make up & skin care, plus reading others who have had the same issue, I'm sad to say this is the culprit. Steer clear if you are even slightly acne prone.

on 3/23/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start out saying I really wanted to love this product. But in the end, it just didn't work for me. This spray is marketed as a setting spray or moisturizing spray, but I used it as a toner before my moisturizer. My skin has always been acne prone, and I've been on prescription creams for the past 2 years trying to get it under control. For about the past 6 months, my skin had been clear and calm until this product came around. This product seriously wrecked some havoc on my skin. After using for 2 weeks, I was left with multiple white heads and gross acne marks that I had worked so hardly to get rid of. I can't blame these breakouts 100% on this spray because my eating habits have suffered lately, but it definitely didn't help. It did leaving my skin feeling refreshed without feeling oily, but the breakouts just aren't worth it. The floral scent was a little overpowering but faded within a few minutes. The packaging is pretty good actually, as it dispenses product evenly over your skin. This might work for someone without sensitive skin and someone who doesn't suffer from acne. It might work better as a makeup setting spray but I'be seen other people using it as skin care. I really wanted to love it, but I just can't deal with the acne!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.