Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 5/28/2009 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Believe it or not, I love this stuff for my scalp! It's too greasy for my face, but once when my scalp was dry and irritated, I used this on a whim and saw that it's perfectly soothing! Best calming spray for $7!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this stuff! I am not a huge fan of rose scent but I got this to set my make up and as a a light moisturizer and it is sooooo great! The smell is soft and pretty and doesn't bother my sensitive head (I am prone to migraines.)

I use this product as a light moistuizer by spraying after I put on other products or just at random times through the day.

I use it to set my make up.

I spray it on my eye brushes with I use pigment powders that I want to use wet, it works much better than water.

I also spray it on my brush before I put on face mask, which I like to put on with a brush anyhow.

Sometimes I even spray it on my hair, when it is dry and I have flyaways.

Bottom line is this is a great product that anyone can find uses for! It is one of the few products I buy over and over and consider a must have for EVERYONE!!

This stuff is so nice... it has the most wonderful scent that lingers perfectly. It's great any time of year, in summer I put it in the fridge for more of a cooling effect. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, and it kind of cleanses the oil and grime of the day off without even wiping.

It does perk me up, but in more of a "ahhh, calm, happy, today is a lovely day" kinda way than in a "WAKE UP NOW!" kinda way. If you want instant awake like that, I use The Body Shop's Vitamin C face spritz, put that in the fridge and spray your face and you'll be jolted awake. Really, it's startling but it works.

i LOVE this!
i use it to set my makeup, before school for a moisturized/dewy finish, in my hair, and in my moisturizer.
it's amazing.
i have acne, and it doesn't break me out.
+ it is soooo cheap!
get it, for sure.

on 3/27/2008 4:45:00 PM

I love this product! Simple and refreshing. No bells, whistles, or unnecessary ingredients. I have repurchased and will continue to do so!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like to use this after I put on make-up. It makes my face look fresh and dewy. The smell is even nice too. It does not make miracles but its a neat product. I would buy again.

on 6/8/2007 9:02:00 PM

I LOVE this soooooo much, this is my first and last facial spray, I couldn't believe the moisture I get from this product, its amazing! And the smell is fine, for the split second you can smell it. Another staple product from MB!

I really like this stuff. *Much* better than The Body Shop facial mists in my opinion. It has a mild, pleasant smell and feels great on my skin. It's good for setting make-up or just refreshing your skin throughout the day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all or make me break out. I probably won't buy it on a regular basis b/c it's not really a necessity, but I'll buy it as a treat for myself every now and then (esp if I'm going to be flying).

on 12/15/2003 12:41:00 AM

This is a really refreshing moisturizer/toner that leaves my fave glowing and calm. I love sparying this all over my face and neck. The aroma is invigorating and the spray leaves my face moisturized and toned, not dry or sticky. I love this product and I've read in Elle magazine it's one Sarah Jessica Parker loves. Martha Stewart has this in her medicine cabinet as well. I love it too.