Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Love this stuff. Spray it before moisturizer to stay hydrated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

on 8/2/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This facial spray is nothing short of amazing! Where do I begin… I was looking for a good facial spray to help set make up and moisturize a bit. All the other facial sprays seem to be made up of just water. I can make that at home without spending $10. I am so happy I stumbled across this on MUA. Ordered it from amazon about two weeks ago and have to say, I’ve been extremely happy with the outcome. Its inexpensive, sets makeup beautifully, smells fantastic, moisturizes (just a bit) and gives a nice refreshing boost to my overall complexion. AND IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT! I have such a hard time finding products that my oily, acne prone skin will adjust to.
I bought a travel size spray bottle, filled it up with this spray and carry it around in my purse with me. When my makeup is starting to look bad or I just need a little pick me up.. Out comes Mario Badescu Facial Spray and bam problem solved! Love this spray <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I do not consider this an "essential" in my skincare routine, it is a great skincare treat for those that need an extra pick-me-up or layer of moisture, or for those looking for an inexpensive setting spray for their makeup.

I live out in the desert and the air is dry all year round, so I figured this might be a handy product to have around, especially now that it's summertime. It is a pinkish rose-scented liquid that comes in a mist spray bottle. Packaging is very nice. I've had no issues with the nozzle clogging or spraying in weird ways. It delivers a very fine mist.

The only thing I was really concerned about before trying this was the rose smell. And coming from someone who isn't particularly fond of floral scents, this spray doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I kind of like the smell. It's light, and it's doesn't linger for too long.

I have oily skin, but it still does feel dehydrated in this climate, and this is perfect because it adds a light layer of moisture without making me feel greasy. And I'm acne prone too, and it doesn't irritate my skin or break it out. Very gentle. However, if you have very dry skin, this definitely isn't going to be enough by itself.

I wish these came in travel sizes because this would be perfect as a carry-on moisturizer on an airplane (but not big deal... just buy a small atomizer spray bottle). Instead of having to carry around a cream you have to rub on, you can just reapply this quickly whenever needed (and over makeup too).

As I said before, not a skincare must-have, but still a very nice product. Highly recommended.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Works great! Definitely better than Evian spray at keeping makeup set and face moisturized. Smells awesome as well.

on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!

on 1/12/2010 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I have been using evian, and why was I paying more for regular water, this stuff is great and leaves a nice glow over my mineral make up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Hello! Why was i not aware of this product long time ago??? I had MAC Fix+ but really could not find it doing anything for me. I actually had it for a year...could not figure out it's purpose...did not set my makeup so i would use it in the summer to refresh my face, that was about it. I finally ran out and refused to spend so much and while shopping for Mario Badescu products for my acne prone skin (LOVE MARIO BADESCU) i ran into this facial spray..tried it and loved it!!! So soothing to the face and love how it sets my makeup leaving me with a nice glow. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Will defenitely buy again and again...so cheap!

This makes me feel spoiled. The rose scent is very refreshing, and I use it morning and night. Everyone I have used it on loves it too.

Popular Face Skincare Products