Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 4/19/2015 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i found this product over rated! i decided to try it after seeing it on several youtube channels, the smell tends to settle into a baby powder like scent, and it doesnt do anything really that any regular toner would, i also tried it as a finishing makeup spray, not a noticble difference, i have better luck with my toner from the simple brand and just using a fix plus container,

This is a good spray. This is actually the only facial spray I have every tried, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I would not let that deter you from trying since it is only $7. Once I set my face with powder, I spray and and it really transforms the makeup cakeup look into natural skin. It is also so refreshing. After a long day of work, I use it for its refreshing properties. In terms of setting makeup and making it last all day, I can't honestly say. I do want to try the urban decay ones just to compare that aspect.

I have one in the fridge that I mist on my face in the hot summer months.

on 10/19/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this as a toner, setting spray, use it to moisturize my hair ends. Love this product. Gentle on my acne prone skin. Mild rose scent which dissipates quickly.

Update: I now use a health store rosewater + glycerin spray due to the "coloring" in this sprays ingredients. But I will still use this spray if I can't get my hands on the organic dye free spray.

on 10/15/2014 11:00:00 PM

This is a very good dupe for MAC fix . It works the same and it's cost is alot better. The smell is kind of overwhelming but it doesnt stay for long. Might be repurchasing this.

on 8/3/2014 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love MB products. I decided to try this spray to replace my Mac Fix + since it's much cheaper. 30 minutes after I sprayed it, my face became so itchy. An hour later I couldn't take it and had to wash all my makeup off. A Benedryl later, it's safe to say I'm probably allergic to Rosewater which isn't an uncommon allergy apparently. Such a shame. It smelled amazing. I would recommend to test this out on your wrist or somewhere if you have sensitive skin before going crazy. I probably should have since I have other skin allergies to skin care products. Lesson learned.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this spray. Note that I have oily, acne prone skin.

I use this to set my makeup, and I really love it for that, it takes away the "powdered up" look and just makes my makeup look so natural and beautiful.

It does not make me oily at all - and I have been in the Georgia heat and humidity for a few weeks.

It's very refreshing and has really nice simple ingredients, and a rosy scent of course, but not obnoxious at all.

It's a very nice, fine mist.
4 oz. (118 mL) for $7, which is a good price IMO!

I would recommend you give this a try!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Best. Makeup "fix it" spray. Ever. Has great natural ingredients and, personally, I love the smell! My makeup looks natural and pretty flawless after just a hint of this spray. Great price point too! Love, love, love....

on 2/20/2014 6:27:00 AM

A bottle of goodness for setting makeup and smoothing/ naturalising the finish of any foundation or powder.
The scent is quite flowery and may be refreshing for some. Personally I find it a bit overpowering for the nose and stinging for my eyes.
Recommended for those with insensitive eyes and noses.

on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM

This is a light, fragrant spray that refreshes throughout the day. What I love the most is the spritzer, which dispenses just the right amount of product in an even way. I do not think this spray actually performs a function, but rather just serves to refresh your makeup or your skin throughout the day. That being said, I think this is one of the greatest spritzes I have ever bought.

on 2/13/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE with this spray!

It feels so nice on the skin and is a great way to freshen up your makeup while also giving your skin the nourishment it needs, also great as a toner!

UPDATE I like using this over my makeup to freshen it up during the day,
but if you are prone to break outs DO NOT use this on your bare skin, this gave me a combo of little tiny bumps around my chin and huge zits on my cheeks and my skin was clear before I used this, also a friend of mine said she has tried rosewater on her skin as well and it broke her out with little tiny bumps everywhere so if you're acne prone maybe this product isn't the best idea.

Popular Face Skincare Products