Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

They have completely changed the ingredients. It's just alcohol and fragrance now. As soon as I sprayed it I knew there was alcohol in it. It stings my skin and smelled bad.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this about half a year ago and I'm honestly hooked. It's really moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. I used this after I first started Retin-A and it helped a lot with irritation + redness, and left my flaky skin looking smooth and moisturized. It's great for before/after makeup or just when you need a natural glow. I still use this every morning and night. It does have a rosy smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know people who hate it. The smell goes away after a couple minutes.

What does this actually do lol? Doesn't make my skin feel any less dry and the spray is very light so not much product goes on your face. The only thing I really like is the smell which is less pungent than pure rosewater is. Pure rosewater is more hydrating to spray on my face I find and clears up my skin. Buy that it's more effective

on 10/7/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this after using my HG setting spray and it adds a nice flow to my face. On days I'm too tired to wear makeup, I spritz after using my my toner and my face is hydrated.

on 1/19/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product was very sticky in my opinion. I was so excited to receive it in the mail based off of reviews but I was highly disappointed when it arrived.. It's not so much of a "toner". More so, a fragrance spray or for make up setting, but not for toning skin, no. It's somewhere in my bathroom cabinet, with the rest of products that have failed me. Smells good though.

I'm enjoying this facial spray. It doesn't make your makeup last longer but if your wearing powders it makes everything melt together so it doesn't look like your wearing powder. I love the rose smell. I also love that it's alcohol and paraben free.

on 12/8/2015 9:15:00 PM

Because the liquid is SO sticky, I don't really like this product. The stickiness doesn't make it feel refreshing at all. It also has quite a strong rosewater scent, which I'm not so into, even though it disappears very quickly. I find Avene's thermal spring water a LOT better.

It's a so so product. Don't understand all the hype around it. It's decent but not something I'd want to buy again.

I love this spray, it smells so amazing and its so refreshing and hydrating!
I love to use it as a toner in the mornings and then just a refresher during the day whenever I need it, and its so cheap!

on 5/8/2015 4:13:00 PM

I've been looking at facial sprays for quite some time and decided to go with this one given the frequent, rave reviews. I love it. I have acne prone, easily irritated skin and finding things that don't make it angry is a task in and of itself. This soothes my skin, eliminates some of the redness, calms down any breakouts I may have, and leaves skin soft and supple. I spray it on after showering in the morning as well as after washing my face in the evening before bed. I wouldn't exactly say this tones my skin as much as softens it, so I use it in combination with Burt's Bees Rosewater Toner. These together have made a huge difference in the appearance of my skin. Recommended for all skin types!

Popular Face Skincare Products