Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 1/27/2019 3:21:00 PM

This facial spray is awful! I got it as a setting spray and to hydrate my face. Nothing really happened, but after a couple days use I got 5 giant red cystic pimples randomly scattered on my face. I was so heartbroken because I had been using a strict skincare regimen since September 2018, and finally by December my face didn’t break out anymore. I was finally on the path to a clear face. And then this happened to ruin all of my progress, and cause me to become super self conscious. Would definitely not recommend if you have acne or are acne prone because the acne it causes is very painful, red, bumpy, and most of all noticeable. DO NOT BUY THIS.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

on 10/17/2018 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product would have been great minus the Hexylene Glycol!
Used this product multiple times over a period of time and every time I did it would break me out!
If you have sensitive, acne prone skin like me, do a patch test or just buy rose water which is much cheaper and works a treat on sensitive skin.

loove the scent but I'm not convinced it actually does anything to my skin. considering the price tag I probably won't be repurchasing!

I wanted this to works on me due to hype. But this spray makes my skin dryer than i usually am. I have combo skin and it makes my oily area dry and my dry area dryer. Too bad that i bought the big size bottle and in my country they not allowed to return/refund.

on 12/27/2017 4:53:00 PM

I have been using this for years and love it. I often ask my husband to give it to me for my birthday and he always gets enough for a year's supply. It smells lovely! I use it as my final step after concealer and powder on my nose. It leaves a fresh, dewy appearance. Makes me feel happy every time I use it!

on 12/14/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product as moisturizer and as makeup primer and works really good for me, it keeps my foundation in place for many hours and my skin feels so smooth and i see that works too like pore minimizer, i just love products!

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

on 7/21/2017 9:20:00 AM

I'm about 3/4 into my first bottle of this product. It usually spray it on my face in the morning inbetween the serum and the cream, and after makeup application, to reduce the powdery look.

Skin feels nice immediately after application, but I don't see any difference in the long run.
I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's alright and it doesn't linger for long.

on 5/16/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They've changed the spritzer.

It used to be an even mist, but now when you spritz your face you will cop an aggressive squirt concentrated in one area (in my case, my eyes).

It makes my eye makeup run and I have to keep my eyes wide open to avoid smudging my mascara after spraying, even if I applied my mascara 10 minutes beforehand.

If you're after a setting spray, use the Urban Decay one. This is simply awful.

Only purchase this if your aim is to have a grungy 90's eyeliner look.

Popular Face Skincare Products