Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ingredients on bottle not the same as online!

I received my bottle today, ingredients listed on it are:

Aqua (water), propylene glycol, aloe leaf juice, fucus vesiculosus extract, gardenia florida fruit extract, polysorbate 20, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, parfum (fragrance), phenoxyethanol, sodium chloride, Cl 17200 (Red 33), Cl 42090 (blue)

Not even the same as on the Mario Badescu website, and definitely not the same as the nice ingredients listed here on MUA and on the Ulta website. Disappointing :(

I really love my MB spray! I personally use it for pretty much everything. I use it for a make up setting spray, under my moisturizer (morning & night), and for just a nice, refreshing touch up throughout the day. Every time i use it, it gives my face a nice, dewy glow. (I never fully understood what people meant by 'dewy' until i used this product and experienced it myself for the first time). Since i've started using it i've gotten so many compliments on my skin looking healthy. It truly does wonders for me! And at $7... I mean you just can't beat that! So glad i decided to go with this instead of spend all the money on the Urban Decay Fix +. And as for the smell, it kinda smells like flowers. Which is a scent i don't particularly enjoy but its not at all overwhelming and goes away very quickly. Overall great product... i would definitely recommend & repurchase!

on 12/29/2014 10:07:00 PM

Just enough hydration after applying a full face of makeup to get a nice, dewy finish. Smells wonderful!

on 12/4/2014 12:16:00 PM

Wanted to post b/c the bottle I just received from Nordstrom has yet another ingredients list. Thanks to CordulaM and others for posting this valuable info. My 2 oz. spray bottle lists the following ingredients:
Deionized water (aqua), Aloe (also barbadneis leaf juice) gel, Bladderwrack extract (fucus vesiculosus) extract, Herbal extract, Rose (rosa gallica) extract, Gardenia (gardenia florida) extract, Propylene glycol.
I have no idea why the ingredients lists on this product varies so much among bottles. Some list rose extract while others do not. Frankly, it concerns me. What is the mysterious "herbal extract" included? Additionally, the product has a pink tint yet there are no ingredients to account for this color listed. This isn't the first Mario Badescu product I've noticed with this exact issue. How hard is it to include accurate ingredients lists on your products/literature? Makes me question the integrity of the entire line.

on 9/7/2014 1:25:00 PM

I really love this product. I don't generally use toners or makeup fixing products but I love this for its cooling and skin soothing properties. I've started having hot flashes (ahem) along with dry, sensitive skin and this product has helped me survive another summer in S.TX. I keep one in the medicine cabinet for my face when my skin feels dry and irritated and one in the fridge to spray on my neck and pulse points for a quick cool down. I gave the packaging four stars because the pump bottle leaked in my purse. Since then I've been carrying a small spray can of Evian in my bag which is fine on the go but much more expensive and lacking in skin care ingredients. Overall, I really like this and other Mario Badescu products I've tried. They are effective, reasonably priced and cruelty free. The packaging is "gender neutral" so my son doesn't feel like he's using a girly product and they can be easily recycled.

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I found this product in one of my makeup stashes and thought I'd pull it out again. Seriously though! This is pretty darn nice. If you apply too much, as any setting spray or mist for the face, it will ruin your makeup or make you look as if you've just run a marathon. I can't really tell a difference in my skin by using this but it's a nice light makeup setting spray. I can't really smell any rose or herbs in the spray because to me, it doesn't really have a scent to it. Would I buy it again? No, but if I had it, I would use it. It's really refreshing in the summer months and does have a cooling effect. I used it almost everyday when I had it just because I liked it and I thought it needed a good run. If you happen to like Mario Badescu products you will probably love this product. It's also great for wearing alone without any makeup. Just spray a little in an X formation on your face and your good to go! Make sure to keep it a little aways from your face though because it can spray!! <3

on 3/31/2014 1:32:00 AM

I fell in love with this at first spray.

My skin is dry and acne prone. I tend to shy away from toners, however this acts as the perfect insurance agent for my moisturizer. The soothing effects of the rose water calm my skin and helps my moisturizer penetrate deeper for better hydration.

I also use this to finish my makeup. If I find I look to powdery or makeup-y I spritz my face to "melt" the makeup into my skin. It also helps restore a more natural glow to the face.

Love this. I set my makeup with it and it gives my skin a healthy glow. Bonus is that I started to use this in my hair as a shine spray. I try to avoid silicone hair products and I had read about diy aloe detanglers. I came across this in my stash and saw that the first ingredient was aloe vera gel and also noted how simple the ingredient list was. so I sprayed it into my damp hair and got a beautiful shine without the greasy look! and my hair smelled faintly of roses. I am obsessed with this.

on 3/20/2014 10:25:00 PM

Holy grail. It's seen me through hot summers in Austin and freezing windy days in New York. The price is crazy cheap and it feels so refreshing. My skin's softer and glowing after application. Favorite product ever.

I keep this on my office desk and really love the moisture boost. It even feels like a little energy boost, much like putting cold water on your face if you are a little tired, but with the added benefits of aloe, bladderwrack and rosewater.
It takes up to half a minute for the very fine mist to be absorbed by my skin and for a while after the skin is a little sticky to the touch, just like after putting on a moisturizer. The absorbs well even if I wear full makeup. I have used it to set makeup after powdering in the mornings - which works fine, but since I use a serum and moisturizer before adding makeup, I feel the aloe and rosewater in this facial spray is more useful as a moisture booster during the day.
The facial spray has a light smell of roses, not too heavy, just quite pleasant. The smell might be too strong for spritzing in an aircraft economy seat next to strangers, but if you spritz in the lavatory the smell is barely noticable by the time you reach your seat.

Popular Face Skincare Products