Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

It's so sticky. I can feel it sitting on my face every time I use it. I eventually just gave it to my sister because she likes it. Wouldn't recommend it. I want a spray to give me a dewy look- and not sit on the skin and make it feel sticky.

This product was recommended to me in store as an alternative; when the makeup setting spray I was originally looking for was out of stock. I was sceptical about using a hydrating spray to set my makeup, but it really gives an amazing dewy and glowing finish!! I couldn't say exactly how much of an impact it has on the overall last of my foundation, but it seems to do the job well enough. The best part is, it can be used for general skincare and restoring moisture after washing your face too!! It feels soooo nice and replenishing on my face. I would definitely buy it again.

I've recently gotten into using facial oils, and damp skin is needed prior to applying the oil. In came this oldie. I've used this on and off while at uni, to keep my skin "sane" from the harsh winter winds and sometimes in summer, when the heat gets a tad unbearable.

You see, I come from a hot, humid, climate. But we have fans and air-conditioning for when the "going gets tough". Not in the UK. You would be lucky if you even have a desk fan. So summers in the UK can be a bit painful for me, but then again I'm not a fan of the heat.

Fast forward a couple of years later, I thought I'd give this another go, to see if it would work well with my facial oil. It sure does! Some bemoan the fact that this product contains parabens and hence, it's not good for the skin but I actually appreciate the fact that some parabens are present, as I live in such a hot climate, so much that it can be difficult to keep my beauty products in a cool, dark place.

Am not going to carry on discussing parabens here as I'm just here to say that the Mario Badescu Facial Spray does what it says on the label. It soothes, and keeps my skin soft.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I currently have got my eye on a few other facial sprays. =D But having said that, I may just come back to this one if my skin doesn't take to the other sprays. Will keep you guys posted. ;)

This stuff is always in my purse.. I use it to set my makeup and for a quick pick me up during the day.. Way, way cheaper than MAC fix+ and in my opinion way better.

I like to use this as a primer water before makeup and it works great!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

\I really like this has good ingredients and is refreshing to use as well as affordable price, definitely recommend it

Definitely do not use this as a toner. I use this before moisturizing my face so I can lock moisture in and I also use it whenever my face feels quenched. Definitely a luxury item but I still love it!

on 6/4/2015 4:55:00 PM

So i was standing in line at Ulta waiting to pay and this little guy (the last one) was just staring me in the face. And i just was thinking i wanted a face mist for the summer.

I really love this stuff, i find myself using it all the time.

In the morning's when i'm fresh out the shower with a freshly washed face, i use this instead of my regular toner (which i use at night)

I apply my make up around 5:30AM, and dont get to work until 8:30ish. before i actually start working i go the women's restroom and "refresh" myself, a few mists of this on my face and my makeup looks totally fresh, you wouldn't even guessed i walked a mile in the nasty chicago humidity.

On days when i'm just being lazy at home and don't have anything on my face i'll mist this over it just to give it a boost of hydration.

I wouldn't say this sets your makeup but it def takes the powdery look away.

If you are using a dewy foundation this can help revive the dewy-ness.

It smells amazing.

Def repurchasing, i think this is a new HG item for me.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have to say its quite hard to review this. Its kind of a simple rose water which can be used for a toner.

I dont think the product is made as a makeup setting spray or anything like that but they just add it anyways which by the way wont set or prolong the makeup if it mislead you to thinkinf that. I dont notice any hydraring properties once it dried on my face or tones it by any way.

But i dont notice the harm as well so its just like im not sure about the benefits but i wont repurchace because its you can make it by yourself without the pricetag or chemicals they added. I know rose water gives you some skin benefits but it really isnt work the pricetag or the chemicals that come with it.

Its a simple product that any company can make so you can pick one from a cheaprr company with less chemicals or make it your own. And for scent wise its pretty obvious so if yoy really hate rose scent then this isnt for you.

on 4/15/2015 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a gem. Smells amazing and feel so refreshing on your skin - and helps it hydrate! It's pretty cheap, too, and it lasts awhile. I like to keep this in my bag especially on a hot summer day whenever my skin needs a boost.

Popular Face Skincare Products