Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Amazing! Especially for its price- retails at $10 here in Australia. I use it to blend out cream foundations & concealers, to fix powdery & cakey makeup, and to set my makeup as well! Gives a nice healthy glow! So much love for this product & wish I had used it sooner!

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this after reading the wonderful reviews on MUA. I have the travel sized one and am glad I bought it at this size.

Read from the reviews that this can be used over makeup without causing any disturbance. So I tried it during my midday touch up. OMG ... it caused my makeup to become patchy as in some parts stuck some parts were gone!

I did not try it on bare skin which may work better ... I'll try that one day but to use it over makeup is a no no for me and neither will i buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My favorite use of this product is randomly spraying my boyfriend in the face. My second favorite use is much more economical and, well, useful. A few minutes after my retinol application, I close my eyes and lightly mist myself with this heavenly concoction. Feels great.

on 4/29/2016 8:22:00 AM

Love this spray! The best soothing toner that I have ever tried, even keeps my winter combo skin in check. I haven't noticed a difference in makeup hold yet, but I've only used this a couple of times. Good value for money, I got mine at Mecca for AUD $10. Smells quite strongly of roses, but the scent fades away very quickly :(

Finished 3/4 of the bottle and didn't like it, but I was using it simply to get my $$ worth.
But today I applied it to my face BEFORE applying my makeup and I must say it made my foundation apply smoother and easier.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I ordered this from Nordstrom and thought to try it out as a replacement for fix+. It smells nice (to me), like rose water. I like that it makes my face smell good. I find it to be moisturizing as well; I've used this after washing my face or using a mud mask and my face didn't feel as tight. However... Do I think this is a product I can't do without? No. Do I find this to be a replacement for fix+? No. Not that it ever said it was a fixing spray... But I don't know, I just don't find it to be a substitute. It's a nice spray to have to refresh your skin and whatnot, it's fun to use, great price, but not a necessity for me.

Bought this on a whim because of the ingredients and general thought of it all. I love rose water, herbs and aloe for my skin. The more natural, the better! The only cons being that I wished it contained glycerin because that is one of my favorite skin care ingredients. Being that it pulls moisture from the air to the skin giving a dewy complexion. Also, if used to frequently or too much at once it will leave a sticky, greasy appearance on the skin. But overall, i love it! I wish it didn't contain any added fragrance to it, but it doesn't irritate my skin either. I apply my foundation and concealer than spritz this on top and it leaves the most beautiful dew. Also, I spray it on my face when I feel my make up needs a pick me up. At night time, after I've cleansed and applied all my creams, balms, serums, I spritz this on top to almost revive and moisten the products I've already applied. It's also very reasonably priced, cute packaging and smells like roses which I love.

on 11/7/2015 1:07:00 AM

It's an okay product, it makes my skin soft after I have cleansed, toned, and moisturised to bring extra moisture back. I have noticed it makes my skin sticky but it goes away after a minute or so. Overall good product

on 11/4/2015 3:56:00 AM

I absolutely love this! It's $9 in Australia which is far cheaper than the Rose Water I used to buy. I use twice a day after washing my face just prior to my serums & moisturisers & my face has not had any breakouts & feels more supple, plus I have to use less serum as it spreads easier on the damp skin :)

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again