Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 2/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

This is nice. I think it's a little overrated tho. It does a decent job of helping to get rid of that 'powdery' look, but that's it. It feels nice and has a nice even spay. The fragrance is the main reason I won't repurchase. I don't like feeling like I'm spaying perfume on my face. Personally, I think the Elf Mist and Set spay works just as well as this for a better price and less fragrance.

This stuff is so amazing.I just bought it a couple days ago and can't stop using it.Evert time i spray it on my face it always feels fresh,clean and hydrated.Will never stop buying this product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I caved in due to the hype this product had all over Instagram and also the idea of whipping out this bottle to mist rose water on my face in public on a hot day really spoke volumes to me!!! smells nice and works ok as a toner or to freshen up my makeup. But I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again anytime soon..

on 12/28/2016 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell and I swear this made my foundation glow! All in all it's a good product .

on 12/28/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Mario did a great job with this, firstly this is great value... here in the U.K. it costs around £11 for 236ml whereas getting MAC's Fix+ or Charged Water will set you back about £17 for half the size (totally side eyeing MAC right now lol). It's a fantastic refresher spray and has great nourishing ingredients free of parabens. It also does a great job as a finishing spray after applying makeup, it's a good all rounder at a decent price!

on 12/16/2016 9:19:00 PM

I absolutely adore this stuff. It was my first facial spray––purchased on a whim on sale at Ulta––and I now can't live without it.
I use this as a toner, because my skin is too sensitive to handle most more intense toners. I use it throughout the day as a pick-me-up when I'm feeling tired and/or my face is feeling dry.
However, what I use it for most is as a setting spray on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It works incredibly well over BB cream, stick blush, and liquid highlighter. This combination doesn't work well with setting powder, as that deducts much of the imperative sparkle. Using this spray really makes even the lightest of makeup stick, while imparting a beautiful and dewey finish.
Additionally, when using it as a toner, the spray feature makes it ideal for travel.

I've had some facial mists that have been life changing that I can't live without. This is not one of them. It's fine for the price, but it's basically just rose-scented glycerin water. Not an essential part of the routine.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love adding this as a final step in my makeup routine or just when I feel like a refreshing pick me up. I love the rosy smell, and it may just be a preference but I feel like it just gives my skin a nice feel. It seems to take away any cakey or too powdery makeup as well.

on 9/5/2016 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is so light and refreshing... Perfect for those hot days when you feel as if your makeup is melting off... Or if you just need a cool mist. This also has a light but very pleasant smell. Does not feel sticky, and does not irritate the skin.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS

- hydrating without making skin oily
- prevents makeup from getting cakey
- lightly scented

CONS

- none

COMMENTS: Instantly fell in love with this. I use it to set my makeup and I cannot believe it never got cakey in this hot weather. I can now wear more coverage if needed without my makeup looking blotchy or unnatural in the heat. It just sets makeup beautifully and it doesn't make me oily or cause my makeup to separate like Fix Plus does. Not to mention the price? Instant HG!

Will repurchase.