Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'm really disappointed ...
Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

WHY?! Why did this stuff have to break me out?? I absolutely loved everything about this product until I noticed what it did to my skin. I didn't think something so simple could even break someone out. Why does there have to be fragrance? I'd buy it if it was just pure rose water. Nothing is pure in this industry anymore. NOTHING.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! Simple chic packaging amazing hydrating mist. Amazing price my go to face mist!

on 5/2/2017 6:04:00 PM

Not a horrible product but nothing special IMO. It's a standard rosewater "toner". Lush has one and it's about the same. I will say this was MUCH cheaper than the Lush one.. so there's that. Haven't really noticed an improvement in my skin having used it. (redness, dryness or the like) It's just meh

I use this after I wash my face to add moisture to my skin before I use hyaluronic acid. I also like to use this on occasion to cut powder if I apply too much when I'm applying makeup. I love this stuff because it does not break me out at all. It's also very hydrating without being greasy on me. I'm sensitive skinned, combo, oily atm and this doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. So I'm very happy with this I purchased the large bottle and am happy I did because I use it everyday and evening. I personally love rose based products they seem to go well with my skin. I use Meishoku and Hada labo hyaluronic acid and have great results by using this spray first it is, so helpful. Recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't do much or anything in terms of skincare.Other than the fact that it smells good.Rather make diy rose water instead.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use it as a setting spray or whenever my skin needs a shot of moisture. Love the smell of roses. Made it a permanent part of my facial collection.

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my hippie self feel great about this product. Peace out.

I can't recommend this product enough! It smells just like rose water, it is ssso refreshing. It lets your makeup melt so nicely into the skin but leaves it with a satin finish. It doesn't keep my foundation on as long as urban decays setting spray but considering the price its an amazing spray for when you don't need a full face for over 8 hours. My eyes are very sensitive and this is the best spray to use when wanting to avoid any irritated/watery eyes. You can pick this up at mecca in aus but I'd suggest getting it cheaper online :)

Popular Face Skincare Products