Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 11/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I love this spray. I even keep a bottle in the office. I use it after I finish cleaning my face and dont need to use moisturizer. I spray it on my face when I have finished my makeup and it makes my makeup look great. It is not expensive and it does a wonderful job. Light scent. This is a must have for me.

on 11/5/2017 12:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I don’t easily award a product with the name *Holy Grail*, but this is one of them! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

Following cleansing and moisturizing, I spritz this all over my face and neck. I then apply my makeup, usually a TM followed by some artistically placed concealer. A tiny dusting of powder along my cheeks and jawline to set, then I totally mist my face again with this spray of heaven.

My skin looks nourished, healthy, and plump, all the requirements of a French girl 😊 Takes away the powdery look, and really sets and melds makeup to the skin. I carry a tiny bottle with me in my handbag to refresh as needed.

Now for the weird part. I have very long naturally curly hair, waist-length layers (which I totally cut & style myself). Curly hair is bizarre, in that the less I wash it, the happier it is. Seriously, I only wash my hair once a week. Proper styling afterwards and each night allows me to achieve perfect curls each day, that I receive compliments on constantly. Most people have no idea I only wash my hair once a week. Here’s the magic: After my hair is about 80% dry, I put it in a ponytail on top of my head. Leaning upside down, I spray the almost dry tail with this spray, then wrap into a bun. I leave it up to dry overnight, and my curls look Hollywood-worthy in the morning.
Each night until I wash my hair again, I repeat the above process. I hope it works for someone else like it does for me! I only wish I knew this stuff in high school, would’ve spared a lot of teenage angst. P.S.- I’ve tried making my own rosewater & glycerin spray for curls, but can’t get the ratio like the Mario Badescu. Gave up trying.)

on 9/13/2017 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing. Leaves my skin feeling lightly moisturized and soft. I like to use this after I remove my makeup and apply serums when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. Does not cause any breakouts. I like this more than other toner sprays and it's a great value for the price. Would repurchase.

This is definitely not a life changing product, but i love it so much! It gives my face a healthy glow, it doesnt break me out, smells herb-y (which i dont mind) and refreshing. Its perfect for an invigorating spritz throughout the day.

Holy moly. Where has this been my whole life? Tried so many products for my combination/spot acne-prone skin. Bought this on a whim from Nordstrom beauty exclusive kit - 2 full size and 2 travel size bottles of this spray + drying lotion. Within just 1 day of using this, my skin felt and looked so different. Dramatically. Been using it for a little over a week now, and I feel like it's totally transformed! More so from the spray than the drying lotion (use that sparingly when I get my spot acne). My skin now feels properly moisturized and truly balanced. Not greasy, not dehydrated, and no acne... fingers crossed. I used to use Thayer's, but this one takes the cake. I know the ingredients listed sound a bit more artificial than Thayer's, but it outperforms it by far. I spray it on after I wash my face, or after I take off makeup with wipe when I'm about to work out at the gym. Gives you this natural smooth glow. I'm hooked!

on 6/12/2017 12:08:00 AM

👎🏽this has terrible ingredients.

I bought this on a whim since my face has been pretty dry lately. And i love it! Smells good, feels refreshing and it gives a nice hydrated feel to my face. After all thats all i can ask for from this product.

This is how i use it:
In the morning if im not planning on going out during the day i just splash my face with cold water after waking up, pat dey and then spray this on. And i feel nice and fresh. This is my fave way of using it.

Sometimes i would spray it on after moisturising and before applying makeup just because i love the scent lol.

Sometimes i would just spray it on my face randomly (when im not wearing makeup). I just love it!

I dont know what long term benefits i could get out of this, but for what im using it as (just a freshening mist), i think i will repurchase. It's not crazy expensive either!

I love this so much! Magic in a bottle! Hydrating but not oily. I use this before my makeup routine and also after my setting powder. I have dry skin so setting powder is a must for my hydrating foundation but can make me look dry. This spray takes care of that problem while making me glow at the same time.

on 5/31/2017 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I literally only bought this for the hype. I don't have much blemishes, dryness, irritation, etc. but I have some slight discoloration, combo oily skin, and oily eyelids, and I don't wear any foundation, so I only do eyeliner, my brows, and I try to wear lipstick more often. This is refreshing, I guess. It just feels like regular water mist on the face & it smells alright. It also hasn't done anything for the longevity of my makeup, so I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 5/30/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I loved this, I kind of just grabbed it as an add on to throw on here and there when I needed a facial mist but didn't expect much. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, my skin looks healthier and it leaves it glowing. This is especially great after you've been sick or are hungover and no matter what you do your skin looks gross.

Popular Face Skincare Products