Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I quite like this for spraying on before my BB cream (or foundation but it's usually just BB cream) and powder on my t zone and then after I'm completely done with my makeup, I know this product isn't exactly a setting spray but for some reason it works for me to keep any makeup and powder from looking disgusting and cakey. I have well behaved combo skin. It works better than any other primer or setting spray have ever tried for this purpose. It's my anti cakeface spray.

on 2/26/2018 7:29:00 AM

I bought this because of how everyone was raging about how good it is and also, I needed a toner. I used this as a toner and initially I thought it was working wonders on my skin but that, in fact was just excitement from using something that basically everyone said was good. But a few months after using this, I realised that it did absolutely nothing to my skin. Not even hydrate it the tiniest bit. So I changed to pure rose water instead and it’s 100000x better than this. And, it’s also way cheaper. I really wanted to love this butttt im afraid there’s really nothing special about it. I also tried spraying it on my hair and all it did was dry my hair out. I guess i’ll just give it to someone else.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I don't understand the reviewers who state this didn't work for them as a makeup setting spray. It's not a makeup setting spray. It is more like a spray on toner in a skincare routine. I have loved and used this spray for years, and it is still a workhorse in my skincare regimen. And this spray is much more affordable over most brands that offer a spray type skincare item. I buy multiples every time Ulta runs a sale on MB products. My daughter just recently purchased the newer Lavender one and loves it. For me its a very pleasant step in a rather boring but necessary personal step in taking care of ones self. I also in the last couple of months tried one from Amazon by Heritage that was mentioned by one youtuber that she uses. While its affordable, I still prefer the MB one. Please just give this one a try.

I've been using this for a while, I bought it mostly for all the hyper around Mario's products, and because I found my face needed a bit of a refresher mid way through my long work days. To be honest, it does not live up the the hype imo.

While it feels very nice after first spritzing your face with it, within about 10 minutes or so I find my face dying for moisture, it feels so dry (this is when spritzing it onto my face mid-day with makeup one/SPF, etc).

When I used this after cleansing my face before applying the rest of my skincare, it's better, but I still find my face feels tight and dry after a few hours or so.

After reading the ingredients on this, I realized it's probably due to the fact that this contains alcohol. I just have to accept that any product containing alcohol is no good for my face. So I've taken to using the remaining product on my body before my moisturizers.

I won't be repurchasing this, in fact I may just go back to DIY-ing my own again.

on 1/29/2018 6:22:00 PM

This is my go to setting spray when I'm not wearing a ton of makeup. It's light and refreshing and it works.

I also use it on my freshly washed face before moisturizer, and use it in my hair to tame fly aways. It's truly a multipurpose product and I always keep a spare bottle.

After hearing all of the hype about this I caved and tried it. I noticed some people said the formula was changed from the original and fragrance, artificial color and preservatives were added. Not a good sign but I tried it anyway.

It feels refreshing on my skin, not too cold but just enough oomph to notice it. It dries fairly quickly on bare skin or over makeup. I noticed maybe a "very" slight glow or more moisturized appearance to my skin.

I've tried it as a setting spray and it isn't very good for that purpose. My makeup fades away noticeably faster with this than with my Essence and Ulta brand matte setting sprays. I expected that since this is supposed to be moisturizing.

I love the rose scent. The price is right too, $7 for 4 oz. But I would buy a more natural rose spray next time that has a shorter ingredient list. This didn't bang my gong in any way really other than it smells and feels nice.

Great smelling spray that is refreshing and did not break me out, but I also did not notice any skin benefits from using this product and think it is over-hyped by Instagram. For moisture, I reach for Soap & Glory Speed Plump moisturizer which works like a charm. For a dewy finish to my foundation, I reach for the NYX Dewy setting spray that is under $10. This smells nice and I use it here and there to cool down, but it hasn't added anything special to my beauty regimen.

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

I’ve only had this for less than 24hours and my face already loves it! I have a natural red cheek hue so this has definitely helped balance out the color. After I exfoliated my face, I sprayed this on and my face looked so good! I also applied a spritz after I did my makeup, and it gave me a hydrated glow. And not the oily-glow either which was great! This product is paraben-free which is great because that makes me rash out. For the price I highly recommend!

on 11/23/2017 12:22:00 AM

I love this spray. I even keep a bottle in the office. I use it after I finish cleaning my face and dont need to use moisturizer. I spray it on my face when I have finished my makeup and it makes my makeup look great. It is not expensive and it does a wonderful job. Light scent. This is a must have for me.