Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.

on 3/27/2008 3:29:00 PM

Alright, for only $7 USD per 4 OZ. bottle, this is way worth it!
Not only do you get rosewater (which is a great spray for face and hair), aloe and herbs are included in the solution. I use this on my face and hair. It cools my face, and makes my hair feel uber soft and clean! The soft smell is great, because you can cover it easily with perfume or lotion. Definitely a great deal. :)

on 10/9/2007 7:08:00 AM

not bad. I use it as my substitute of H2O+ OASIS MIST, which is the HG mist of mine:) Inexpensive, hydrating, nice feel. Better than thermal mists like Vichy or Avene. And i am trusted in Mario Badescu, an inexpensive but fully "functional" brand!

on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

There is nothing wrong with this spray, it was just not that impressive, and since my whole skincare arsenal is MB products (it adds up, believe me) I can't afford to repurchase anything that isn't a MUST-HAVE. A lot of their products are trial and error, some work for your particular skin type, some don't and some you'll never be without again. I always get new samples with my orders and have found the products that best work for me and will never live without them AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME! I can't believe it took me 26 years to discover the wonders of MB!!!!!!

on 10/19/2004 7:24:00 PM

My mom insisted that I try this, and the next day I woke up with 4 huge zits. My skin was doing fine before using this product!

Popular Face Skincare Products