Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 1/26/2013 12:17:00 PM

This is a wonderful toner and moisterizer/ humectant for my skin. I have very reactive skin and this calms, refreshes and soothes my skin. I get that healthy glow of skin that is nourished. I am going out and buying more today. My daughter is using it as well and she is currently taking accutane. I believe it would work for any skin type. It is simple in ingredients and easy to apply! Just spray.... and don't forget to breathe...it smells lovely!

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

on 11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this spray, it doesn't break me out and is refreshing!! Now I feel like I can't live without it!!

Rather than using this as a toner, I use it as a refreshing spray over my makeup later in the day when I feel like my makeup has dulled or when I feel like it's getting a bit too greasy and settled on my skin - when the spritz evaporates, it takes off some oil with it and leaves me feeling renewed. It also smells lovely, like an herb garden in spring. I totally recommend it.

on 7/9/2012 3:44:00 PM

I fell in love with this facial spray.... & for that price, I plan on getting more. I love the scent. Very refreshing. I also carry this in my purse for those hot dry days outside & when I get out of the shower, I spray this all over, including my hair. I think it makes my hair smell fresh, even though I know it's a facial spray. Love, love, love this :)

This is my first review, but I just had to write one for this product! I got this at Ulta's "calendar" sale a couple of weeks ago. Since it was 25% off, I figured I could give it a try. I mostly use it to set my makeup and it does a great job. It sprays evenly with a fine mist. I usually spray after my makeup and it stays on most of the day. When I really need long wear out of my makeup (16+ hours), I'll spray it after my primer, too. Even after sweating like crazy at a rehearsal, my makeup looked flawless.

I'm not usually a big fan of rose scents, but this smell dissipates quickly and isn't too overpowering. I can't wait to use this as a quick refresher in the Houston summer heat. Great product!

on 3/23/2012 11:30:00 AM

I love this spray. I use this in so many ways. My skin is flakey and dry, so I use this to set my makeup and tone down any flakes from any kind of powder. I use it before applying any type of serum or face oil to help the product "sink" in better and smooth on easier. I use this to just freshen up my dry skin if I am in indoor heat or air. And, I have also used this on my hair if I am around smoke or just haven't washed that morning. It smells so good to me and I will continue to buy it.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Bladderwrack Extract,Herbal Extract, Rose Extract,Gardenia Extract,Propylene Glycol

I alternate between using the Mario Badescu Facial Spray and the Avene Thermal Spring water spray. I suffer from eczema, so my skin is often irritated, itchy and red. The Mario Badescu spray doesn't exactly calm my skin, but it does have hydrating properties in it. However, I've gotten a little spray crazy before and it made me look too dewy. I spray it on my face twice after I've washed my face and used toner.

on 12/15/2011 4:24:00 PM

This is a great pick-me-up product. The mist is superfine and refreshing, and it adds a fresh dewiness to my complexion. I apply this throughout the day, and especially after I've applied my makeup to set it. Once I've set my makeup with a pump of the mist, I lay a tissue lightly over my face to blot. This gives you a soft, glowing, barely there makeup appearance. I love to relaxing floral scent! Highly recommended

Popular Face Skincare Products