Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/19/2017

I use it as a setting spray or whenever my skin needs a shot of moisture. Love the smell of roses. Made it a permanent part of my facial collection.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

Mar/16/2017

this does take a few minutes to dry down...for me, it feels slightly sticky till then. HOWEVER after that, my skin feels moisturized even when i used it as a setting spray.
i love mineral foundations and have found since i've gotten older they aren't as flattering...this product comes to the rescue.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Mar/07/2017

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromDet3

Mar/04/2017

I really like this. I use it as a toner and sometimes spray it over my make-up which gives me a really nice refreshed look. I would recommend this - smells lovely, fresh and clean.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/04/2017

This product is AMAZING! I have normal-to-dry skin which is pretty sensitive, and this product doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It feels amazing on my skin and smells great, and the bottle has the best spraying mechanism I've ever used. This is also an INCREDIBLE setting spray for your makeup, it really makes all of the powders sink into your skin and not look cakey, without …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

fromiszye

Mar/03/2017

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Mar/03/2017

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Mar/01/2017

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/25/2017

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my …Read more

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Feb/25/2017

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29