Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

I love this product very much.

It is so amazing, I use it on top of my makeup, I use it as a toner at times, I use it when I do not feel the need to wear makeup, I use it just because I want to.

It is refreshing.

My favorite facial spray aside from the Boots Botanics Rosewater Spray.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wonderful product, especiallt for the price point. I keep it near my desk and give myself a little spritz when I feel dry. Can be used under and on top of makeup. I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I just received this in the mail from my Hautelook order! I love this stuff. I'm not quite sure of what exactly it does yet, but I love it nonetheless. It just feels so refreshing! I use it after my normal toner and before my regular moisturizer just to give it that added boost of moisture. I will use one or two sprays after makeup application just too ensure I don't look powdery. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the smell but I don't hate it either. It is very rosy but dissipates quickly. I have used it to take some flyaways in my hair a well. It's seems like a nice product and it's not expensive either.

EDIT (12/27/2011):
I, too, have been noticing a "fishy" scent when using this spray. It doesn't happen every single time I use the spray. Maybe sometimes it just doesn't mix well with other products I've put on my face? I'll have to experiment more to find out. However, the smell isn't bad enough for me to stop using it. If it gets any worse, I will update again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A friend recommended this to me, and I absolutely love it. It does such a great job of setting my make up and it feels very refreshing. At some places, this is cheaper than the water spray. Depending on where you get it. It's definitely worth a try. I haven't tried any other facial sprays/ make up setters so I don't have anything to compare it to. So I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. :)

on 2/26/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

omg this is one of my FAVORITE products i LOVE mario badescu
's products anyway but this is one of the best!! i love a dewy look when i do my makeup so after i put my foundation,powder,bronzer ect ect i spray this on and it sets my makeup amazing plus it gives me that dewy look i love instead of it looking so dull!!!!!!!! also every other spray i used usually drya my skin up even tho its suppossed to hydrate! i use this morning day n night! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! mario badescu products are my favorite and the pricing is so cheap you cant go wrong!!!

on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.

i ordered this recently after my sister bought it and im so glad i did, its the best pick me up spray ever! its slightly moisturizing but i spray it on afer i moisturize anyway, and the light rose scent is just that, not overpowering and very pleasant. and it came with an awesome MB gift set with 3 bottles 2 oz each and a mirror all in a cute makeup case for free! i would repurchase.

This is the BEST rosewater toner!! I spray it all over my face everynight to hydrate and soothe my skin before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. It feels so amazing on the skin.. I have been in loved with it since they used it on me at the Mario Badescu spa in New York. And its so inexpensive.. In the past I used to use the Thayers Rosewater toner, which is good, but for me it was making my skin TOO hydrated if that makes sense.. plus Thayers is more Rose overwhelming I feel.. I definitely rec'd the MB over Thayers anyday!

Popular Face Skincare Products