Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 9/21/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this facial spray to set my makeup for the past few months. This spray helps my setting powder blend seamlessly with my foundation and skin, keeping my face from looking cakey! Being in healthcare and working 12-hour shifts, this product has really come in handy to keep my makeup going strong all day!

Pros:
Works well as a setting spray, tested 12+ hours!
Light rose scent, smells great

Cons:
None

I wanted to love this as much as everyone else did, but this spray completely dried out my skin when I used it. I had large, dry, flaky patches on both of my cheeks and when I'd spray this on my face it would burn. I ended up returning it a week later and did some damage control on my dry patches.

I'm 99% sure it was the alcohol that caused the issue for me, as I have used many different products with rose and/or aloe in them without a hitch. I don't even have sensitive skin!

I am IN LOVE with this product! I first heard about the moisturizing spray from Carli Bybel (one of the best and definitely most gorgeous YouTubers there is- look her up!) who used the spray to set her makeup. I ordered the spray for the similar purpose of setting my makeup but was pleasantly surprised to see how much it actually helped my skin. After every use, my skin looks awesome! I spray it on after I apply my makeup and it makes my skin look and feel hydrated and radiant. It adds a glow and healthy look to my face that I wouldn't have otherwise. I bring it with me in my purse and spray it a few times throughout the day when I need an extra hydration boost. Not only does it make my skin look amazing, it smells great! Extremely lightweight and affordable. Definitely keeping this a part of my daily skin care and makeup routine forever!

Gently refreshes and hydrates skin. Can use as a primer, spray on makeup brushes, or use as a setting spray. I keep this in my purse and splash on throughout the day when my skin needs a quick rejuvenation.

I'm obsessed. I don't know why I hadn't heard of this product until recently! I love this. It doesn't exactly make your makeup last a lot longer, it just makes everything look more natural and glowy. It's so cheap too. Loooooove this

on 7/16/2015 11:54:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I hate the smell of roses in cosmetics and most perfumes due to the fact that they use cheap Rose Oil. However, you can really smell the freshness of the roses here. It is like putting your face into a fresh bush of wild roses, like the one I had in my backyard as a kid. I can also smell the faint scent of aloe in it. It is Perfect.

I spray this liberally in the summer. I've had it since mothers day and have half a bottle left. I like to put it on between my Hydralon gel and my final steps. It takes away any tight feeling in my face that my cleanser can give me sometimes.

All in all, I will not be without this stuff, especially in the summer.

5/5

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to see if I could find a more cost effective alternative to my beloved Skindinavia setting spray so I ordered the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. The 4oz. bottle was only $7.00. When I received my package in the mail, I was really pleased to see that they give you 3 generous samples of their other products, right on!

In my opinion, the key to a good setting spray is a combination of two things, the formula and the spray bottle. Skindinavia has the best bottle in my book, it provides a light mist and beats out all the other brands Iíve tried, including this one. Luckily Iím a hoarder and I saved my Skindinavia bottle and transferred Mario over into that bottle. I have to say, it made a difference andÖ. yes I know Iíve invested way to much thought into this.I do like this product very much. It contains various herbs that are good for your skin, aloe and rosewater and the scent is a light rose scent. I spray this on my face before I apply my makeup for moisture and then when Iím done applying my makeup, aside from my mascara (that is always my last step in ďthe processĒ). It melds all my face products (powders, concealer and foundation) together nicely and leaves a dewy finish to the skin. That being said, if you have oily skin, then this might not be for you. Iím planning on purchasing this product again because I really like to start my morning with a light mist of this all over the face, it primes my skin for foundation perfectly, leaving it feeling soft and hydrated. I will however continue my search for an equal to Skindinavia, as far as a setting spray is concerned, only because I prefer a matte finish to the dewy finish this gives.

For more reviews on cruelty free beauty products, visit my blog dizzynicky.wordpress.com or on Instagram @dizzynicky

I love this facial spray!! It is the first facial spray I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to but I don't feel like I need to try anything else! It smells amazing!!! If you don't like the smell of roses you won't like this because it smells like fresh roses! It's hydrating and can be used anytime for a little extra boost. I love using this after applying my makeup for a more dewey, less powdery look. The price is amazing compared to the price of other facial sprays. I will always have a bottle of this! It's wonderful!

on 7/13/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really really like this stuff. I got it because i had a gift card and it was basically free, I wasn't expecting much out of it when I got it. But I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturizes my face a little (i dont even have to use lotion on my face when I spray this on, but I do anyway) and makes me look fresh and dewy. I think it has improved my skin a lot too. I dont have terrible skin but my face seems brighter and my skin feels clearer. It smells good (although the smell lasts very briefly) and is very refreshing feeling on the face. I would definitely buy this again, it's pretty cheap considering how long it lasts. I've been using it for 3 months and have been very happy with it.

on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

Popular Face Skincare Products