Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

on 3/17/2015 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

MY SKIN: 27 years old, Dehydrated most times (but DRY in winter, sometimes Oily in summer), Sensitive to a lot of products, Asian (but with a tanned/olive complexion), Australian climate.

PROs:
It is overall a great product. It smells great, my skin feels really refreshed and hydrated, the packaging functions really well, and it does work really well for setting in make up. It is really good to carry around and use to freshen up. A great "pick me up" for the skin.

CONs:
For some reason, it dries out ever so slightly sticky on my skin. I do prefer and recommend Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster.

on 2/15/2015 2:50:00 PM

I don't have acne prone skin, but this broke me out. Not severely, but I definitely have new blemishes in places that are generally clear, and their appearance is lining up with when I decided to test this out. I've read a couple reviews from people with the same problem, but decided to give it a go because I typically have skin more on the clear side than anything. Other than the breakout stuff, this product also doesn't seem to do much. The way the pump disperses the product is uneven and doesn't give my skin (which is dry) a dewy/glowy finish past the first 5 minutes of wearing it if I use it as a setting spray. At only around $7, it's not the end of the world, but I'd rather drop the $20 on MAC fix+ since I know it does what it's supposed to do on my skin.

on 1/5/2015 1:56:00 AM

I'm a big Mario Badescu fan. I am 21 years old with dry, sensitive skin prone to acne. I use this product to set my makeup and during the day when I need to refresh my skin.
The smell is lovely and after a few sprays leaves my skin feeling much more hydrated. Perfect size also that fits nicely in my handbag- great for travelling on a plane when your skin dries out!

on 1/15/2014 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think I finally found my setting spray. This was a recommendation from Youtube for something affordable and that worked for setting and making the powder look like skin. It works! It's only $7. It's all natural and has rosemary, etc in it and it smells like herbs.

It gets rid of that powder look which I HATE HATE HATE. I can't seem to find anything affordable that does it. I tried NYX Dewy Spray and it didn't do much. I was going to try MAC's but decided to go with this for now. I think I will be sticking with it now.

The setting part is true as well. I think it probably doesn't set as well as highend, but I haven't tried UD yet or Skindanavia. For $7 I really am happy with this and love the ingredients. My face is pretty sensitive and this calms it quickly. I have rosacea and dry skin. This hydrates it and seems to calm the red down after 20 minutes of sitting. I used this the other day with my full makeup going to a big appointment in Boston and I was in no need of touchups for the entire day and it was on for over 16 hours. I would say it worked.

In LOVE with this! I can't believe it's so inexpensive! I have dry acne prone skin and was looking for a rose water mist/toner to help moisturizer my skin and not break me out. I wash my makeup off with a facial cleanser that dries my skin out a little so afterwards I spray w the facial mist and its perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy or rubbing thick moisturizer on when it's hot and humid out. This product is definitely a score! $7 or so at ULTA! I'm going to buy one for makeup kit as well to replace my fix + This spray makes me want to try all of Mario's products!!!

on 5/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff.
I purchased it because it was the cheapest setting spray at Ulta, but it's truly awesome.
I love the smell- so pleasant.
I have dry skin and this is hydrating and sets my makeup and makes it last longer.
I have also used this as a refreshing spray after and before moisturizer.
A really cool use for this is to spray a spray into the cap and dip either an eyeshadow brush or an eyeliner brush into the liquid and make either a liquid liner or foil your eyeshadow.
It works really well.
I enjoy how refreshing this is as a makeup setting spray.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is AHMAZING! I bought this after a friend told me this is her HG makeup setting spray and she has tried them all. I was definitely interested and at only $7 I couldn't pass it up! It has a light floral smell of roses, which I find pleasant but if you don't...it does go away very fast. I use this for a toner after I cleanse my face to remover excess dirt and oil, works wonderfully. In addition, I use it to set my makeup which so far has proven that it works for that as well. A major plus for me is its very hydrating and I have very dry skin so this is perfect to use with moisturizer and really helps the moisturizer sink into your skin. Another major plus for me is it has really helped tone down my redness and decrease the acne on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product but not for awhile cause the bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely worth a try and your money!

on 4/26/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've become addicted to this spray! I really like the scent and feel so refreshed after I've spritzed this on my face. Its beautiful in summer to cool me down. Apart from that, I also use it to set my make up to give a dewy finish, as well as occasionally after cleansing. I wouldn't say that it does anything amazing for my skin, but it hasn't harmed it either and since its pretty cheap I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i love this facial spray! i love the scent, the moisturizing and calming effect and of course the price. i use this at night as a toner/ moisturizer and spray it over my sunblock in the morning, i'm amazed at how easily my foundation gets applied on top of this product and i don't ever get the dry powdery look. i use this on my hair after bathing and throughout the day to freshen it up. will definitely find more use for this product and re-purchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.