Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

on 1/29/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is so overrated.

It feels nice to spray it on and smells clean and fresh, but it doesnt really do anything except give you a tiny pick-me-up.

on 1/8/2017 5:12:00 PM

This spray gets me singing beyonce! It's a holy grail to my dry catus ass skin ! A few spritz of this before foundation and after powder byeee dry spots!

on 1/6/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

loveee this. I use this at night after my toner but before my facial oil to lock in moisture (great for dry cold winters) & as a makeup finisher. great value! great price, I like the light rose scent too. no complaints.

on 1/6/2017 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this cooling spray to set my makeup every day. My face is dry and sensitive and this MB product is soothing and affordable, the spray comes out as a light mist that's not too wet and I can spray it on throughout the day as a refresher and it doesn't disturb my makeup. And it smells great, light and pleasant, and the smell doesn't linger. Good stuff.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Initially I purchased this in hopes that it would be a cheaper alternative to Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. The verdict: not quite the same, but close enough.

The Mario Badescu spray does not impart the same magical, luminous glow that I get with the Tatcha one, but it does perform the same in terms of hydrating the skin and reducing the "powdery" look of makeup. With foundations that tend to accentuate dry flakes, a few spritzes will almost completely eradicate the problem.

One thing that sort of disappointed me was that the spray is not a fine mist, but rather large droplets. However, unlike a setting spray with a crappy nozzle, the size of the droplets of this product doesn't affect my makeup negatively, so it isn't a huge deal-breaker. It all absorbs on the face without a trace, so this is also good when you want a midday burst of hydration without disturbing your makeup.

Given how cheap this product is (even the 2 oz bottle for $5 lasts forever), I think it's definitely worth a try.

on 8/11/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this spray does the job for setting your make up. But i like the scent and I use this as my toner or if i just feel my face is dirty. I love this product and i did not break out. So i'm happy with this. ---

I just reviewed this few days ago and yesterday i went to a derma to have a facial cleaning. She said that i have a clean face and dont have too much blackheads (which is i have super dry and soo many blackheads on my nose) and face skin is tight. I was really surprised that my skin improved bec of this spray. This is the only new product i used in my routine so i assume this spray is really great! I'm loving this more! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tip* i transfered some of mynsoray to a small atomizer and bring it everywhere with me. It can fit in my pocket too ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Just okay, I have been using the Glossier Rose Spray and I prefer it as I find it is more hydrating. MB's leaves a kind of sticky dryness which I'm not really a fan of, I prefer a more hydrating spray. Don't get me wrong, this one is okay, but I think there are better rose sprays.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products that I had no idea I needed until I bought it. :) A facial mist always seemed sort of silly to me but now I see why this needs a place in my routine. I find myself using it quite a bit actually.

It is refreshing, hydrating, and smells nice. The scent is very rosy but does not linger. I mist my face during the day for a bit of moisture and pick me up. I also mist it on my hair when it looks too fuzzy after styling and it helps with that too powdery/done look when your makeup is first applied. Great stuff.

I have dry skin and I love this product. I use it before moisturizing to help lock in moisture or whenever my skin feels a little dry. This spray feels really soothing on the skin and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My favorite way to use this gem is over my makeup. It provides a beautiful dewy glow to the skin over any look which i love. This is also probably the only spray that will take away that over powdery look i get sometimes from a little too much setting powder, it seems to just melt that excess away leaving behind makeup that looks like skin. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it has a strong smell. It's not necessarily off putting, but i prefer products with an understated smell. My boyfriend can smell it on me whenever he gets close enough.

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great facial spray for refreshing your skin throughout the day. I use this whenever my skin feels icky instead of resorting to overcleansing my face (which is quite harmful). The ingredients in this doesn't raise any flags and the price for such a healthy and convenient product is just unbeatable. I didn't initially like the smell but I've gotten quite accustomed to it and now I like how clean and fresh it really smells.

Popular Face Skincare Products