Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin type : Other
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.7

HOLY GRAIL! I don't ever write reviews but after using this after just one day, I'm convinced! I've used MACs fix plus and ELFs makeup mist spray. This is SO MUCH BETTER. You can really tell the difference in your skin.. or at least my skin. A couple months ago I starting breaking out on my cheeks with cystic acne. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I feel like this spray has actually helped me get rid of the bumps on my face! My skin is so much smoother. I used this both as a primer and setting spray... It leaves a dewy, glowing finish & my pores are practically invisible! Affordable and portable with an amazing rose scent, this spray is a MUST HAVE.

on 12/19/2013 9:58:00 PM

I really love this face spray. I keep it in my purse and use it to moisturize my face throughout the day. Since I hate that dry, tight feeling I just spray this on a few times and it makes my face feel so much better. It smells like roses which I really like and is only $7! I definitely prefer this over Mac Fix +.

on 4/18/2013 10:24:00 PM

This is a great product. I use it to set my make-up, and it provides a lovely dewey look. Please note: Another reviewer mentioned that it contains propylene glycol (glycerin) and claimed that propylene glycol was used as a de-icer. Propylene glycol is not to be confused with ethylene glycol (antifreeze). They are not the same thing, and the most recent research shows that vegetable glycerine in diluted forms is a wonderful humectant. It is not antifreeze.

on 10/20/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a replacement for my super ridiculously expensive Claudalie beauty elixer. I decided I really liked it even though it didn't do much, but a full size is nearly $50USD! I found this spray at Ulta for $7 and while it is a different product than the Beauty Elixer, I think it does the same for me - provides a refreshing facial spray. I like to use it after putting on foundation so it doesn't look to "done" - this stuff gives me just enough mouisture. I have let friends and family borrow this and it is a big hit. Not sure if it actually improves skin but it feels great and is a fractio of the cost of the Claudalie stuff. Great before/after flights in a smaller travel bottle !

Popular Face Skincare Products