Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

I keep this on my office desk and really love the moisture boost. It even feels like a little energy boost, much like putting cold water on your face if you are a little tired, but with the added benefits of aloe, bladderwrack and rosewater.
It takes up to half a minute for the very fine mist to be absorbed by my skin and for a while after the skin is a little sticky to the touch, just like after putting on a moisturizer. The absorbs well even if I wear full makeup. I have used it to set makeup after powdering in the mornings - which works fine, but since I use a serum and moisturizer before adding makeup, I feel the aloe and rosewater in this facial spray is more useful as a moisture booster during the day.
The facial spray has a light smell of roses, not too heavy, just quite pleasant. The smell might be too strong for spritzing in an aircraft economy seat next to strangers, but if you spritz in the lavatory the smell is barely noticable by the time you reach your seat.

on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM

This is a light, fragrant spray that refreshes throughout the day. What I love the most is the spritzer, which dispenses just the right amount of product in an even way. I do not think this spray actually performs a function, but rather just serves to refresh your makeup or your skin throughout the day. That being said, I think this is one of the greatest spritzes I have ever bought.

I've had this product for what seems liek a year and I do use it sparingly. I primarily use it for spritzing on my face prior to makeup, after makeup application, and keep it on me (the bottle is small enough to be portable for the most part) to spary on my face when my makeup looking a little stressed.
I live in Central FL, always at theme parks, always in the dead heat, and I will tote this to Disney in a small bag with me almost 90% of the time. If my makeup starts to act up, I just spray some of this and I instantly look refreshed. (Keep in mind, my Disney makeup is pretty HEAVY. Foundation, blush, bronzer, highlighter, the whole she-bang). I can't go without this product. I've used other spray toners that have very chemical-smells that are very harsh, but this is so soft and romantic smelling with the rosewater.

Love this stuff. Spray it before moisturizer to stay hydrated.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Rosewater is amazing for the skin. Love this

i bought mine at ulta after seeing all the reviews about it but this honestly is nothing special. it does nothing i don't see anything positive happen. i tried it after i had makup on, after i showered, or when id wake up in the morning. my face would feel tight, but it wouldn't look nice and i felt like i was actually putting dirt on my face because my pores actually looked bigger when i would use this product. i still have the bottle almost full. this was a waste of money.

I recently discovered Mario Badescu products and I am ADDICTED. This facial spray is something I purchased a few weeks ago, and I have been using it twice a day to tone my face after cleansing. It leaves my combination skin beautifully moist, and supple. I have had no bad reaction to this product so far (no breakouts) and I will continue to use forever!!

If you have oily or combination skin and need something to moisturize your skin without breakouts, check this spray out!

*UPDATE* - Started using the Avene Thermal Spring Water as my "after cleansing toner" I still love this one, and once I am done with the Avene I will go back to this. Love them both, and I am happy to go back and forth between the two of them!

Love, love, LOVE this stuff. I'm a big fan of Mario products to begin with: no frills packaging or products, super affordable, usually quite effective. I have super sensitive combo/rosacea skin that seemed impossible to control. I tried everything from the derm, numerous drugstore products, and pretty much bought out sephora. This stuff was recommended by a friend and I'm so happy with it. I'm a flight attendant living in Phoenix, so needless to say, things can get VERY dry and I need my makeup to stay fresh all day on the plane. Mario's rosewater spray keeps my skin fresh and hydrated during long days, calms things down after washing at night, and wakes me up in the morning. I can't get enough of my Mario!

on 5/29/2013 6:19:00 PM

Love this stuff my face doesn't seem dry since I've been using it.... Great value as well!! 👍

on 5/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff.
I purchased it because it was the cheapest setting spray at Ulta, but it's truly awesome.
I love the smell- so pleasant.
I have dry skin and this is hydrating and sets my makeup and makes it last longer.
I have also used this as a refreshing spray after and before moisturizer.
A really cool use for this is to spray a spray into the cap and dip either an eyeshadow brush or an eyeliner brush into the liquid and make either a liquid liner or foil your eyeshadow.
It works really well.
I enjoy how refreshing this is as a makeup setting spray.

Popular Face Skincare Products