Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 2/1/2016 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!

Let me first say that if you really, really don't like the smell of rose you will not like this purely for the smell. I don't particularly like the smell of rose but I manage because this is such a great product. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because I'm not very partial to the rose smell.
It has so many uses. I have very dry, very sensitive skin. This stuff is magic. I use it as a toner, moisturizer, and to cool off. I agree with most other reviews that this doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer but it does help 'blend' your makeup together and gives you a very glowy, more natural appearance.

The younger (teenage) people with perfect skin will probably have very little purpose for this item besides it "feeling good". I don't think this product is intended for those with flawless skin. They don't even need a toner. Something to keep in mind when reading reviews.
I also don't find this stuff to be sticky AT ALL. Perhaps the people who do are having issues with it not mixing well with other moisturizers/ skin products.

This has greatly improved my skincare routine, specifically at night. I use my Clarisonic so when I get out of the shower my skin is often very tight. I will quickly use Mario Badescu's aloe vera toner and then I use this facial spray because it helps IMMENSELY when putting on my moisturizer. It provides a base so that my hands don't practically stick to my face from how clean it is.
Only recently discovered I have seborrheic dermatitis but just before I figured it out I noticed a great improvement in my skin and it was because of this product! The reason is because of the aloe in it. Aloe has a number of great benefits to the skin. This stuff is awesome for redness, lesions, etc.

This is a must have item on-the-go. A slight bummer is that the regular sizes are inconvenient for your purse or travel. I bought a gift set with a 1 oz sized bottle of this stuff which I refill to keep in my purse and luggage.

on 1/18/2016 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Why I'm just now finding out about this facial spray is BEYOND ME. I've been hearing tons of good things about this on YouTube. What really sold me was the scent. I la la love rose scented anything. Getting roses, rose petals, rose perfume. Anything! I'm just obsessed!! I bought this in Ulta which was $7 which makes me even happier. So cheap for such a good product!!! I have mainly been using this after I apply makeup. It doesn't necessarily 'set makeup' (even though it does seem to set somewhat) but more so blends everything together beautifully. If you're over powdered or looking cakey this will do the trick melting everything together gorgeously. I feel my skin looks so glowy and flawless after I spritz my face evenly a few times. The scent is to die for ugh I just love it. I could bathe in it. What I enjoy is how many different uses this bottle has. Spray after makeup, toner, for dry, tight skin, or even in your hair. I'm gonna get a bottle for my girlfriend so she can enjoy it. Definitely a luxury item but I'm so enjoying this Mario Badescu Facial Spray. I'll continue to repurchase this.

I'm obsessed. I don't know why I hadn't heard of this product until recently! I love this. It doesn't exactly make your makeup last a lot longer, it just makes everything look more natural and glowy. It's so cheap too. Loooooove this

on 11/7/2015 1:07:00 AM

It's an okay product, it makes my skin soft after I have cleansed, toned, and moisturised to bring extra moisture back. I have noticed it makes my skin sticky but it goes away after a minute or so. Overall good product

on 10/14/2015 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this facial spray for the winter months when I'm a bit drier. This seems moisturizing on me and smells extremely nice, if you like rose scents. The bottle sprays wonderfully, never had a problem with it. I would use this to set my makeup and it did a fine job at that also. I won't buy again immediately because I'm working through some others I have but when I run out of those, I will definitely repurchase this to have for winter.

This product was recommended to me in store as an alternative; when the makeup setting spray I was originally looking for was out of stock. I was sceptical about using a hydrating spray to set my makeup, but it really gives an amazing dewy and glowing finish!! I couldn't say exactly how much of an impact it has on the overall last of my foundation, but it seems to do the job well enough. The best part is, it can be used for general skincare and restoring moisture after washing your face too!! It feels soooo nice and replenishing on my face. I would definitely buy it again.

I love this spray, it smells so amazing and its so refreshing and hydrating!
I love to use it as a toner in the mornings and then just a refresher during the day whenever I need it, and its so cheap!

I've recently gotten into using facial oils, and damp skin is needed prior to applying the oil. In came this oldie. I've used this on and off while at uni, to keep my skin "sane" from the harsh winter winds and sometimes in summer, when the heat gets a tad unbearable.

You see, I come from a hot, humid, climate. But we have fans and air-conditioning for when the "going gets tough". Not in the UK. You would be lucky if you even have a desk fan. So summers in the UK can be a bit painful for me, but then again I'm not a fan of the heat.

Fast forward a couple of years later, I thought I'd give this another go, to see if it would work well with my facial oil. It sure does! Some bemoan the fact that this product contains parabens and hence, it's not good for the skin but I actually appreciate the fact that some parabens are present, as I live in such a hot climate, so much that it can be difficult to keep my beauty products in a cool, dark place.

Am not going to carry on discussing parabens here as I'm just here to say that the Mario Badescu Facial Spray does what it says on the label. It soothes, and keeps my skin soft.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, as I currently have got my eye on a few other facial sprays. =D But having said that, I may just come back to this one if my skin doesn't take to the other sprays. Will keep you guys posted. ;)

on 7/16/2015 11:54:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I hate the smell of roses in cosmetics and most perfumes due to the fact that they use cheap Rose Oil. However, you can really smell the freshness of the roses here. It is like putting your face into a fresh bush of wild roses, like the one I had in my backyard as a kid. I can also smell the faint scent of aloe in it. It is Perfect.

I spray this liberally in the summer. I've had it since mothers day and have half a bottle left. I like to put it on between my Hydralon gel and my final steps. It takes away any tight feeling in my face that my cleanser can give me sometimes.

All in all, I will not be without this stuff, especially in the summer.

5/5

I have dry skin and I love this product. I use it before moisturizing to help lock in moisture or whenever my skin feels a little dry. This spray feels really soothing on the skin and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My favorite way to use this gem is over my makeup. It provides a beautiful dewy glow to the skin over any look which i love. This is also probably the only spray that will take away that over powdery look i get sometimes from a little too much setting powder, it seems to just melt that excess away leaving behind makeup that looks like skin. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it has a strong smell. It's not necessarily off putting, but i prefer products with an understated smell. My boyfriend can smell it on me whenever he gets close enough.

Popular Face Skincare Products