Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 12/16/2016 9:19:00 PM

I absolutely adore this stuff. It was my first facial spray––purchased on a whim on sale at Ulta––and I now can't live without it.
I use this as a toner, because my skin is too sensitive to handle most more intense toners. I use it throughout the day as a pick-me-up when I'm feeling tired and/or my face is feeling dry.
However, what I use it for most is as a setting spray on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It works incredibly well over BB cream, stick blush, and liquid highlighter. This combination doesn't work well with setting powder, as that deducts much of the imperative sparkle. Using this spray really makes even the lightest of makeup stick, while imparting a beautiful and dewey finish.
Additionally, when using it as a toner, the spray feature makes it ideal for travel.

I've had some facial mists that have been life changing that I can't live without. This is not one of them. It's fine for the price, but it's basically just rose-scented glycerin water. Not an essential part of the routine.

on 11/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

I have really been reaching for this product a lot lately. It smells great and is at a great price. I use it to give my face moisture, and to set my makeup. Definitely a holy grail product for me

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this as either a setting spray when I've overdone it on the powder and what to get a bit of radiance back or as a refreshing hydrating boost throughout the day. Not the best for setting makeup but it's the best hydrating mist I've used by far (and I've used Clinique, Aesop and Jurlique I'm the past) Love it so much I've gifted it to several girlfriends who find it equally amazing.

I wanted to love this as much as everyone else did, but this spray completely dried out my skin when I used it. I had large, dry, flaky patches on both of my cheeks and when I'd spray this on my face it would burn. I ended up returning it a week later and did some damage control on my dry patches.

I'm 99% sure it was the alcohol that caused the issue for me, as I have used many different products with rose and/or aloe in them without a hitch. I don't even have sensitive skin!

on 9/5/2016 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is so light and refreshing... Perfect for those hot days when you feel as if your makeup is melting off... Or if you just need a cool mist. This also has a light but very pleasant smell. Does not feel sticky, and does not irritate the skin.

on 7/5/2016 2:13:00 PM

This is making me break out everywhere & I don't break out typically... I use the heritage rose water in the pink spray bottle and never had a problem, then I bought this thinking it would be a good product and had some extra skin benefitting ingredients... Boy was I wrong! something about this product made my skin go crazy now I have to suffer the consequences of this terrible break out :( def going back to the heritage rose water, way more natural and there is really only one ingredient.

on 5/28/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells very rosy and is a good price, but made me break out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of those products that I had no idea I needed until I bought it. :) A facial mist always seemed sort of silly to me but now I see why this needs a place in my routine. I find myself using it quite a bit actually.

It is refreshing, hydrating, and smells nice. The scent is very rosy but does not linger. I mist my face during the day for a bit of moisture and pick me up. I also mist it on my hair when it looks too fuzzy after styling and it helps with that too powdery/done look when your makeup is first applied. Great stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great multi purpose spray. I use it for everything. If my face is feeling a little dry or not absorbing my moisturizer, I just spritz a little of this on. My hair needs a refresher with fly aways in the middle of the day, I use this. If my makeup is looking a little cakey at the end of the day, this takes care of it. It is by no means a setting spray and I do not notice that it makes my makeup last longer. I use fix+ for that. It isn't marketed as a setting a setting spray. So if that is your main goal I would try something else.
Smell on this is a fresh herby smell. Roses and aloe. I find it very refreshing and not overwhelming.
This is a staple in my stash and I use it at least a couple times a week. The price is very affordable. I hhave repurchased multiple times and will continue to keep this on hand.

Popular Face Skincare Products