Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.1

on 3/23/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start out saying I really wanted to love this product. But in the end, it just didn't work for me. This spray is marketed as a setting spray or moisturizing spray, but I used it as a toner before my moisturizer. My skin has always been acne prone, and I've been on prescription creams for the past 2 years trying to get it under control. For about the past 6 months, my skin had been clear and calm until this product came around. This product seriously wrecked some havoc on my skin. After using for 2 weeks, I was left with multiple white heads and gross acne marks that I had worked so hardly to get rid of. I can't blame these breakouts 100% on this spray because my eating habits have suffered lately, but it definitely didn't help. It did leaving my skin feeling refreshed without feeling oily, but the breakouts just aren't worth it. The floral scent was a little overpowering but faded within a few minutes. The packaging is pretty good actually, as it dispenses product evenly over your skin. This might work for someone without sensitive skin and someone who doesn't suffer from acne. It might work better as a makeup setting spray but I'be seen other people using it as skin care. I really wanted to love it, but I just can't deal with the acne!

on 3/16/2017 4:20:00 PM

this does take a few minutes to dry down...for me, it feels slightly sticky till then. HOWEVER after that, my skin feels moisturized even when i used it as a setting spray.
i love mineral foundations and have found since i've gotten older they aren't as flattering...this product comes to the rescue.

I use this after shower / bath and before and after make up and it is just amazing. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and I love the smell as well!

on 3/3/2017 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my hippie self feel great about this product. Peace out.

I can't recommend this product enough! It smells just like rose water, it is ssso refreshing. It lets your makeup melt so nicely into the skin but leaves it with a satin finish. It doesn't keep my foundation on as long as urban decays setting spray but considering the price its an amazing spray for when you don't need a full face for over 8 hours. My eyes are very sensitive and this is the best spray to use when wanting to avoid any irritated/watery eyes. You can pick this up at mecca in aus but I'd suggest getting it cheaper online :)

on 2/5/2017 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product!! Gives a light amount of hydration and refreshes the face (:

What does this actually do lol? Doesn't make my skin feel any less dry and the spray is very light so not much product goes on your face. The only thing I really like is the smell which is less pungent than pure rosewater is. Pure rosewater is more hydrating to spray on my face I find and clears up my skin. Buy that it's more effective

on 1/29/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is so overrated.

It feels nice to spray it on and smells clean and fresh, but it doesnt really do anything except give you a tiny pick-me-up.

on 1/28/2017 11:19:00 AM

I sadly don't understand the hype about this product. It did very little apart from make me red - I don't generally have sensitive skin, but think after using this perhaps my skin doesn't like rose-based products.It didn't break me out and but the redness in my skin did persist, making my skintone slightly uneven and patchy. Inexpensive and I love the packaging so was keen to like it but was v. disappointed!

Popular Face Skincare Products