Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

\I really like this has good ingredients and is refreshing to use as well as affordable price, definitely recommend it

on 5/24/2015 11:34:00 AM

This is super gentle yet effective. It's also an unbelievably great price! I use this after I wash my face and it makes it feel completely less dry. I also use it any time my face feels dry, I need something to refresh me, when I'm bored, etc. Basically all the time. I think this really tones my skin and brightens it!I tried Thayer's rosewater toner but it was just so heavy and sticky on my skin! This is totally opposite. A 2-3 sprays feel so divine. If there is excess product I just rub it into my skin. I have also noticed a slight improvement in my skin texture and brightness.

HOLY GRAIL! I don't ever write reviews but after using this after just one day, I'm convinced! I've used MACs fix plus and ELFs makeup mist spray. This is SO MUCH BETTER. You can really tell the difference in your skin.. or at least my skin. A couple months ago I starting breaking out on my cheeks with cystic acne. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, but I feel like this spray has actually helped me get rid of the bumps on my face! My skin is so much smoother. I used this both as a primer and setting spray... It leaves a dewy, glowing finish & my pores are practically invisible! Affordable and portable with an amazing rose scent, this spray is a MUST HAVE.

on 12/19/2013 9:58:00 PM

I really love this face spray. I keep it in my purse and use it to moisturize my face throughout the day. Since I hate that dry, tight feeling I just spray this on a few times and it makes my face feel so much better. It smells like roses which I really like and is only $7! I definitely prefer this over Mac Fix +.

on 4/18/2013 10:24:00 PM

This is a great product. I use it to set my make-up, and it provides a lovely dewey look. Please note: Another reviewer mentioned that it contains propylene glycol (glycerin) and claimed that propylene glycol was used as a de-icer. Propylene glycol is not to be confused with ethylene glycol (antifreeze). They are not the same thing, and the most recent research shows that vegetable glycerine in diluted forms is a wonderful humectant. It is not antifreeze.

I love this product very much.

It is so amazing, I use it on top of my makeup, I use it as a toner at times, I use it when I do not feel the need to wear makeup, I use it just because I want to.

It is refreshing.

My favorite facial spray aside from the Boots Botanics Rosewater Spray.

i ordered this recently after my sister bought it and im so glad i did, its the best pick me up spray ever! its slightly moisturizing but i spray it on afer i moisturize anyway, and the light rose scent is just that, not overpowering and very pleasant. and it came with an awesome MB gift set with 3 bottles 2 oz each and a mirror all in a cute makeup case for free! i would repurchase.

on 7/2/2007 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far, I LOVE this. I actually really like the smell! It makes my skin soo soft and feel really hydrated. I also use it to set my make-up. I tried Fix+ and it made my face oily. This makes it glowy and beautiful. I LOVE IT!! Only $7 at Nordstrom!

This is the BEST rosewater toner!! I spray it all over my face everynight to hydrate and soothe my skin before I put on my nighttime moisturizer. It feels so amazing on the skin.. I have been in loved with it since they used it on me at the Mario Badescu spa in New York. And its so inexpensive.. In the past I used to use the Thayers Rosewater toner, which is good, but for me it was making my skin TOO hydrated if that makes sense.. plus Thayers is more Rose overwhelming I feel.. I definitely rec'd the MB over Thayers anyday!

Popular Face Skincare Products