Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 5/31/2017 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I literally only bought this for the hype. I don't have much blemishes, dryness, irritation, etc. but I have some slight discoloration, combo oily skin, and oily eyelids, and I don't wear any foundation, so I only do eyeliner, my brows, and I try to wear lipstick more often. This is refreshing, I guess. It just feels like regular water mist on the face & it smells alright. It also hasn't done anything for the longevity of my makeup, so I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 5/30/2017 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was surprised by how much I loved this, I kind of just grabbed it as an add on to throw on here and there when I needed a facial mist but didn't expect much. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, my skin looks healthier and it leaves it glowing. This is especially great after you've been sick or are hungover and no matter what you do your skin looks gross.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'm really disappointed ...
Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

on 5/16/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They've changed the spritzer.

It used to be an even mist, but now when you spritz your face you will cop an aggressive squirt concentrated in one area (in my case, my eyes).

It makes my eye makeup run and I have to keep my eyes wide open to avoid smudging my mascara after spraying, even if I applied my mascara 10 minutes beforehand.

If you're after a setting spray, use the Urban Decay one. This is simply awful.

Only purchase this if your aim is to have a grungy 90's eyeliner look.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hydrating, refreshing, great-smelling toner! Leaves my face balanced and radiant. Cheap, too! Awesome product.

on 5/15/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this stuff, but they definitely changed the pump. It sprays out way to much now and no matter what it always misses my face and gets my hair instead. The old pump was great, always sprayed out a nice, even gentle mist. Now it's like a squirter gun that can never make the target.

WHY?! Why did this stuff have to break me out?? I absolutely loved everything about this product until I noticed what it did to my skin. I didn't think something so simple could even break someone out. Why does there have to be fragrance? I'd buy it if it was just pure rose water. Nothing is pure in this industry anymore. NOTHING.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! Simple chic packaging amazing hydrating mist. Amazing price my go to face mist!

on 5/2/2017 6:04:00 PM

Not a horrible product but nothing special IMO. It's a standard rosewater "toner". Lush has one and it's about the same. I will say this was MUCH cheaper than the Lush one.. so there's that. Haven't really noticed an improvement in my skin having used it. (redness, dryness or the like) It's just meh

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

They have completely changed the ingredients. It's just alcohol and fragrance now. As soon as I sprayed it I knew there was alcohol in it. It stings my skin and smelled bad.