Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 3/4/2017 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

This product is AMAZING! I have normal-to-dry skin which is pretty sensitive, and this product doesn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It feels amazing on my skin and smells great, and the bottle has the best spraying mechanism I've ever used. This is also an INCREDIBLE setting spray for your makeup, it really makes all of the powders sink into your skin and not look cakey, without disturbing your makeup at all. I also find that my makeup looks flawless for a really long time when I use this. Not sure what people are talking about with the "stickiness", I haven't encountered that at all. It's also super affordable which I love, and I have already repurchased this. 10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone.

on 3/3/2017 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this spray just as a hydration boost and a relaxing fragrance. I can spray before/after makeup and it doesn't affect it.

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

I carry this with me to work to spray on during the day. This is fine over makeup or alone. The rose scent is DIVINE. I feel like its hydrating and freshening, and it doesn't irritate my skin. The thing I dont like is that it does leave my skin slightly sticky until it dries completely. I feel like I am spraying good healthy things on my face as opposed to synthetic things, which makes my hippie self feel great about this product. Peace out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

I can't recommend this product enough! It smells just like rose water, it is ssso refreshing. It lets your makeup melt so nicely into the skin but leaves it with a satin finish. It doesn't keep my foundation on as long as urban decays setting spray but considering the price its an amazing spray for when you don't need a full face for over 8 hours. My eyes are very sensitive and this is the best spray to use when wanting to avoid any irritated/watery eyes. You can pick this up at mecca in aus but I'd suggest getting it cheaper online :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Started using this about half a year ago and I'm honestly hooked. It's really moisturizing and perfect for dry skin. I used this after I first started Retin-A and it helped a lot with irritation + redness, and left my flaky skin looking smooth and moisturized. It's great for before/after makeup or just when you need a natural glow. I still use this every morning and night. It does have a rosy smell, which doesn't bother me, but I know people who hate it. The smell goes away after a couple minutes.

I love the scent: it smells like roses, & I have excema & it didnt even affect my sensitive skin!!

Routine: I spritz this all over my face once Ive finished moisturizing. I use it about twice a day, once in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

How it feels: Its very lightweight. I would still use witch hazel because it doesn't completely work as a toner but it is refreshing on your face.

I honestly can't go w/out it. Idk if its because of the scent or what... but it makes you feel like you just had a facial. As for what does it actually do? I havent seen a major difference in my skin :/

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Smells good. I like using this as my toner in my skincare routine, and also spray it on top of makeup throughout a long day. I also use it to dampen my highlighter and some eyeshadow brushes.

Popular Face Skincare Products