Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 36-43
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

I use this after I wash my face to add moisture to my skin before I use hyaluronic acid. I also like to use this on occasion to cut powder if I apply too much when I'm applying makeup. I love this stuff because it does not break me out at all. It's also very hydrating without being greasy on me. I'm sensitive skinned, combo, oily atm and this doesn't make my skin too oily or dry. So I'm very happy with this I purchased the large bottle and am happy I did because I use it everyday and evening. I personally love rose based products they seem to go well with my skin. I use Meishoku and Hada labo hyaluronic acid and have great results by using this spray first it is, so helpful. Recommended.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use it as a setting spray or whenever my skin needs a shot of moisture. Love the smell of roses. Made it a permanent part of my facial collection.

on 3/3/2017 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This spray is infused with the beautiful rose fragrance. I find it very relaxing and it feels like a treat when I spray it on. I only use it after my skin is freshly washed. I find it slightly hydrating when my skin feels too tight after washing. I've never used it over make up so I can't review how that would be. It's good but nothing exceptional other than the smell.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love to use this after washing my face. It helps to restore moisture while I gat ready and before I use a moisturizer. It's a light mist that feels refreshing on my skin. It's also wonderful to use during the day, over makeup when the weather has dried out my skin and it has a pleasant scent.

Gently refreshes and hydrates skin. Can use as a primer, spray on makeup brushes, or use as a setting spray. I keep this in my purse and splash on throughout the day when my skin needs a quick rejuvenation.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Bought this after reading the wonderful reviews on MUA. I have the travel sized one and am glad I bought it at this size.

Read from the reviews that this can be used over makeup without causing any disturbance. So I tried it during my midday touch up. OMG ... it caused my makeup to become patchy as in some parts stuck some parts were gone!

I did not try it on bare skin which may work better ... I'll try that one day but to use it over makeup is a no no for me and neither will i buy it again.

Finished 3/4 of the bottle and didn't like it, but I was using it simply to get my $$ worth.
But today I applied it to my face BEFORE applying my makeup and I must say it made my foundation apply smoother and easier.

I'm enjoying this facial spray. It doesn't make your makeup last longer but if your wearing powders it makes everything melt together so it doesn't look like your wearing powder. I love the rose smell. I also love that it's alcohol and paraben free.

This stuff is always in my purse.. I use it to set my makeup and for a quick pick me up during the day.. Way, way cheaper than MAC fix+ and in my opinion way better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is somewhere between a luxury item and a must-have product for me. I say that because I absolutely adore it (I have purchased it over and over again and I always have at least one on hand) yet I realize it's nonessential, technically speaking. But at $7, it's fortunately a little luxury I can afford to indulge in!

I use this spray multiple times a day - to wake me up in the morning, calm my senses before bed, tone after cleansing, set my makeup, freshen up on a hot day and whenever I just want to refresh my skin for any reason. I like how it instantly hydrates my skin, and the fragrance is heaven. Honestly, the fragrance is what brings me back to this spray over other similar products...it genuinely smells like a fresh bouquet - not fake or cloying or perfume-y, but like a breeze blowing past a flower garden. I bought the rosewater spray by Boots to compare, but the Boots version has alcohol, so it not only didn't smell quite as nice, but was also less hydrating. Also, I have fairly sensitive skin (occasionally to the point of getting dermatitis or even hives from some things) and this product hasn't been a problem for me.

If you're considering this spray, I say go for it. As beauty items go, it's fairly affordable, and certainly worth trying.

Popular Face Skincare Products