Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 36-43
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.2

I have this, and am not impressed. I have tried many Mario Badescu products, and this is marginal at best. It doesn't seem to do much more than spraying water on your face. There's so many better moisturizing sprays out on the market. Don't waste your money on this - no matter how inexpensive it is.

on 1/8/2019 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly love this product, and I've run through several bottles over the years. For my dry, sensitive, acne prone skin it works wonders. I find it both really calming for my skin overall and it really helps treat any acne that crops up here and there (iirc the thyme and bladderwrack extracts are largely responsible for this). It's pleasantly rose scented, but not artificially so, and it works great for setting/refreshing makeup if you have dry skin. Personally my favourite way to use it is to apply a good layer of something like Hada Labo Premium HA and then liberally spray this over the top before sealing everything in with moisturizer. It really keeps my skin plump and hydrated since humectants like that need moisture to dry into the skin. As long as they don't change the formula I will keep purchasing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

It is good, refreshing, the smell is a bit strong. I like using rose water because of the natural properties.

on 5/20/2018 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

As a hydrator alone this doesn't work that well but when added to cream or lotion it's amazing! Any of the creams or lotions that I add this to is helped by this toner and they end up working better and sink deeper into my skin than when used alone. The thyme in the toner helps keep my sensitive skin even toned and calms redness from any hormonal acne I may have. The price for the amount you get is a great deal. This has become a staple in my skincare regimen. HG item.

I have been using this product way before the hype kicked in. I have to say I consider this one of my holy grail products. I do not use this to set my make up. I use this as part as my skin care routine and my face has cleared up so much that people have noticed. I usually wash my face, spray this on my face then mix it with my moisturizer and apply on my face. I will never stop buying this because it has cleared my face up wonderfully.

on 2/22/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I picked up the smallest bottle on a whim at Ulta. The great rose scent, limited ingredients list, and reasonable price drew me in. I use it as a toner between skincare layers. I'm nearing the end of my bottle and will probably repurchase at some point in the future--I like to alternate between store bought toners and straight-up rose water and other hydrosols.

on 9/13/2017 8:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells amazing. Leaves my skin feeling lightly moisturized and soft. I like to use this after I remove my makeup and apply serums when I don't need a heavy moisturizer. Does not cause any breakouts. I like this more than other toner sprays and it's a great value for the price. Would repurchase.

on 7/30/2017 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahhh, instant love for this stuff! I purchased a large size on Amazon and it's my new favorite thing! My skin has been dry for whatever reason (ugh) so I've been spritzing this on after my nighttime routine and it feels so soothing and calming on my skin. It's also perfect for those days when you don't want to put moisturizer on -- for me, usually after I come in from a long, sweaty bike ride, and after I take a shower: what's the point of moisturizer if I'm just hanging around the house? I wash my face and then spray this on -- so nice and refreshing. I wouldn't use this over makeup because the spray nozzle is crap, and doesn't give a fine mist at all...I think it would make my eye makeup run. (I didn't buy this to use as a setting spray anyways.) I think I'll get a lot of use out of this product for sure. I am really enjoying this spray and will absolutely repurchase it!

on 6/6/2017 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm falling so in love with MB's products. This spray is no exception. I use this for almost any reason - but particularly when I am out in the sun or at the beach. It's incredibly refreshing and cooling and of course, the scent is heavenly. It dries quickly without leaving my skin feeling tacky or wet and it doesn't cause any breakouts, which is a huge win for me. It also doesn't break up my sunscreen, so really, what's not to love?!

It's NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It's not advertised as such so I don't get why people are reviewing it based on a false expectation. The product works well, isn't crazy expensive, and it travels well. I will definitely make this a staple.

Broke out terribly from this. Enjoyed the scent and fine mist but skin didn't feel any better after each use and after using for over 6 wks realized this was the culprit of my recent clogged pores and blemishes.

Popular Face Skincare Products