Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 1/18/2009 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I absolutely love this product. I use it on top of moisturizers or as a pick-me-up during the day to refresh my skin. This is possibly the BEST smelling product on the market: it smells like herbs and roses. A plus: it does not sting your eyes if you happen to get any in them.

on 12/12/2008 1:55:00 AM

Such a gem! inexpensive little pick me up that i cant live without!
in the summer heat i love it, in the cold winter i love it......love it so much, makes your skin feel nice and hydrated.....it makes it a great no brainer gift for $7........and if you have a loved one in the hospital, bring them this, they need it, trust me!!!

on 11/13/2007 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this a lot too. Many times I will use this to freshen up my face before bed or during the day. It is great to set makeup or to just give your face a fresh dewy look. Yes it is basic...but it is also nice.

Popular Face Skincare Products