Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 30-35
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 12/20/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just discovered this product at Ulta and I am in love. This is a great multitasking spray for a great price of $7. Though this is not the ideal make up setting spray for oily skin like mine - I have found other uses for it. I spray my foundation brushes and concealer brushes before I apply - it makes my foundation look natural and dewy. The brushes soak up less foundation so I don't feel like I wasting my foundation. Even though I am extremely oily - bitter cold winds make my face chapped. This is great way to moisturize on the cold winter days without using lotion. I can also use it to refresh my makeup during the day. I have sensitive skin and so far no breakouts or irritation. Also - I love the fact this has a lot less ingredients than some other sprays and there is no alchohol that drys out the skin.

on 11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this spray, it doesn't break me out and is refreshing!! Now I feel like I can't live without it!!

on 10/7/2012 1:14:00 PM

i mainly use this as a makeup "setting" spray and refresher spray on days when i use foundation / powder. i find that it does an excellent job of removing the powdery look that can result from powder [foundation] and blush to help my face look more natural. i have also used this as a toner in a pinch, but don't like it as much for that purpose, although it does help me condense products when i travel. i love the smell of roses, which doesn't linger or irritate my sensitive eyes. i found this at ulta for about $7, making it an affordable great product.

This is my first review, but I just had to write one for this product! I got this at Ulta's "calendar" sale a couple of weeks ago. Since it was 25% off, I figured I could give it a try. I mostly use it to set my makeup and it does a great job. It sprays evenly with a fine mist. I usually spray after my makeup and it stays on most of the day. When I really need long wear out of my makeup (16+ hours), I'll spray it after my primer, too. Even after sweating like crazy at a rehearsal, my makeup looked flawless.

I'm not usually a big fan of rose scents, but this smell dissipates quickly and isn't too overpowering. I can't wait to use this as a quick refresher in the Houston summer heat. Great product!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Wonderful product, especiallt for the price point. I keep it near my desk and give myself a little spritz when I feel dry. Can be used under and on top of makeup. I love it!

on 11/9/2011 10:51:00 PM

I use this to set my mineral makeup. It is fabulous! I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't react to this at all. It really helps blend out my foundation. I also use this this by itself whenever my face feels dry or if I need to calm down the redness.

on 6/27/2011 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I'm absolutely amazed by this product. This is an item I picked up on a whim one day while I was on vacation that quickly became a favorite. It has practically obliterated my acne and rosacea problem all at once. I started using it as a refreshing spray to use at night after I removed my makeup. Immediately after starting it, my skin became brighter and tighter. After a few weeks, my mild, but persistent acne has vanished and my skin is smoother, softer and more resilient. I now use it in place of moisturizer and my skin just glows!

I know a lot of ppl use this to set their makeup, but I used it as a toner, before moisturizer, b/c during the winter my face got so dry and tight. I did notice it moisten and moisturize my face a bit, but that's all. There wasn't anything spectacular about it: my pores didn't look smaller, my face was still breaking out, my acne spots didn't fade, and my moisturizer didn't absorb any better. Not that I was expecting all these things, but I was hoping for at least something. It does smell lovely, and spraying it on my face reminds me of being at the spa, but again, that's it. Sorry, but this is a "no" for me...

on 11/22/2010 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

PROS: Smells amazing, like light roses. Sets my makeup better than any other water based spray. Refreshes my makeup when it starts to look old. Prevents oxidation of my makeup. Cooling and refreshing. Love it!!!

CONS: NONE.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This facial mist is really moisturizing and it is priced at drug store prices. The spray is a fine wide mist so you don't need many pumps to cover your face. You also won't feel guilty if you do. It feels good and cooling on the skin and leaves it glowing. I use it to set my makeup, as a toner, when I have dry spots on my shins, anywhere that needs a refresher. I carry it in my purse and always find a way to use it throughout the day. One thing to consider before you purchase this, if you are not fond of rose scented products, go smell it first. I love the scent but my BF can't stand it.

Popular Face Skincare Products