Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

One of my favorite products, I got so giddy when ULta started selling MB b/c now I could just go and buy it w/o having to wait for an online order. Anyways, the facial spray is divine... it smells so pretty, it is very affordable, and it is very soothing to my skin. I use it to set makeup, sometimes to wet my brushes for applying things wet, and also spray it on after applying acne treatment to moisturize my skin.

on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i love this facial spray! i love the scent, the moisturizing and calming effect and of course the price. i use this at night as a toner/ moisturizer and spray it over my sunblock in the morning, i'm amazed at how easily my foundation gets applied on top of this product and i don't ever get the dry powdery look. i use this on my hair after bathing and throughout the day to freshen it up. will definitely find more use for this product and re-purchase.

on 2/26/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

omg this is one of my FAVORITE products i LOVE mario badescu
's products anyway but this is one of the best!! i love a dewy look when i do my makeup so after i put my foundation,powder,bronzer ect ect i spray this on and it sets my makeup amazing plus it gives me that dewy look i love instead of it looking so dull!!!!!!!! also every other spray i used usually drya my skin up even tho its suppossed to hydrate! i use this morning day n night! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! mario badescu products are my favorite and the pricing is so cheap you cant go wrong!!!

on 1/12/2010 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE IT! I have been using evian, and why was I paying more for regular water, this stuff is great and leaves a nice glow over my mineral make up.

on 8/21/2009 4:07:00 PM

I like this product. It is just very soothing. You don't really need it, but it just feels nice to put on and its much cheaper than the Avene thermal water spray. I dont find the smell bad, but it seems like people on here do. Its a soft rose smell... nothing too strong that would bother you all day, its a more natural smell.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this stuff! I am not a huge fan of rose scent but I got this to set my make up and as a a light moisturizer and it is sooooo great! The smell is soft and pretty and doesn't bother my sensitive head (I am prone to migraines.)

I use this product as a light moistuizer by spraying after I put on other products or just at random times through the day.

I use it to set my make up.

I spray it on my eye brushes with I use pigment powders that I want to use wet, it works much better than water.

I also spray it on my brush before I put on face mask, which I like to put on with a brush anyhow.

Sometimes I even spray it on my hair, when it is dry and I have flyaways.

Bottom line is this is a great product that anyone can find uses for! It is one of the few products I buy over and over and consider a must have for EVERYONE!!

I really like this stuff. *Much* better than The Body Shop facial mists in my opinion. It has a mild, pleasant smell and feels great on my skin. It's good for setting make-up or just refreshing your skin throughout the day. It doesn't irritate my skin at all or make me break out. I probably won't buy it on a regular basis b/c it's not really a necessity, but I'll buy it as a treat for myself every now and then (esp if I'm going to be flying).

on 3/10/2007 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

FABULOUS product! I use mineral makeup and even before I did, my makeup had a tendency to look cakey because I needed somewhat heavy concealer to cover up pimples/scars. I use to use water to dilute my makeup but it always seemed to mess everything up. This has pretty much been a godsend to my makeup routine..I spray on a couple of times lightly, then dab with a tissue, and my makeup looks PERFECT-so natural and lovely. It's great to spray on the hair too, especially if it is fine and dry. Oh, and it's PERFECT for planes, since the air gets so dry and unhealthy. It's dirt cheap also. This is the product that introduced me to Mario Badescu skincare, and I'm so happy it did!!! Absolutely wonderful product!

There is nothing wrong with this spray, it was just not that impressive, and since my whole skincare arsenal is MB products (it adds up, believe me) I can't afford to repurchase anything that isn't a MUST-HAVE. A lot of their products are trial and error, some work for your particular skin type, some don't and some you'll never be without again. I always get new samples with my orders and have found the products that best work for me and will never live without them AND NO ONE CAN MAKE ME! I can't believe it took me 26 years to discover the wonders of MB!!!!!!

Popular Face Skincare Products