Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 25-29
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

It's a good thing this is so cheap, I find myself spraying it all the time! I purchased this as a part of a 2013 decision to spend less time on makeup and more time on skincare. I find myself spraying this all the time. After cleansing, I feel like it helps my moisturizer sink in better. After makeup, it helps ease any heavily powdered areas and makes my makeup look more natural. Because it's only $7, I never worry about using too much like I do on many skincare products. The smell is light and goes away quickly. I need to purchase some to keep in my desk at work, as I'd like to be able to freshen up through the day. Great buy, great price!

Rather than using this as a toner, I use it as a refreshing spray over my makeup later in the day when I feel like my makeup has dulled or when I feel like it's getting a bit too greasy and settled on my skin - when the spritz evaporates, it takes off some oil with it and leaves me feeling renewed. It also smells lovely, like an herb garden in spring. I totally recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is a good replacement for mac fix spray but I don't really use a facial spray so I wouldn't repurchase. I had a sample of this so I tried it out. Nothing really special but if you want a cheap alternative, this could be it.

on 8/2/2012 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This facial spray is nothing short of amazing! Where do I begin… I was looking for a good facial spray to help set make up and moisturize a bit. All the other facial sprays seem to be made up of just water. I can make that at home without spending $10. I am so happy I stumbled across this on MUA. Ordered it from amazon about two weeks ago and have to say, I’ve been extremely happy with the outcome. Its inexpensive, sets makeup beautifully, smells fantastic, moisturizes (just a bit) and gives a nice refreshing boost to my overall complexion. AND IT DOES NOT BREAK ME OUT! I have such a hard time finding products that my oily, acne prone skin will adjust to.
I bought a travel size spray bottle, filled it up with this spray and carry it around in my purse with me. When my makeup is starting to look bad or I just need a little pick me up.. Out comes Mario Badescu Facial Spray and bam problem solved! Love this spray <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I do not consider this an "essential" in my skincare routine, it is a great skincare treat for those that need an extra pick-me-up or layer of moisture, or for those looking for an inexpensive setting spray for their makeup.

I live out in the desert and the air is dry all year round, so I figured this might be a handy product to have around, especially now that it's summertime. It is a pinkish rose-scented liquid that comes in a mist spray bottle. Packaging is very nice. I've had no issues with the nozzle clogging or spraying in weird ways. It delivers a very fine mist.

The only thing I was really concerned about before trying this was the rose smell. And coming from someone who isn't particularly fond of floral scents, this spray doesn't bother me at all. In fact, I kind of like the smell. It's light, and it's doesn't linger for too long.

I have oily skin, but it still does feel dehydrated in this climate, and this is perfect because it adds a light layer of moisture without making me feel greasy. And I'm acne prone too, and it doesn't irritate my skin or break it out. Very gentle. However, if you have very dry skin, this definitely isn't going to be enough by itself.

I wish these came in travel sizes because this would be perfect as a carry-on moisturizer on an airplane (but not big deal... just buy a small atomizer spray bottle). Instead of having to carry around a cream you have to rub on, you can just reapply this quickly whenever needed (and over makeup too).

As I said before, not a skincare must-have, but still a very nice product. Highly recommended.

on 10/29/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a flight attendant, I need something to hydrate my skin without ruining my makeup on a long flight. I felt this product was amazing...at first. After a month, I noticed a fishy smell after spraying it. I don't know what caused this, but others noticed it when I sprayed them. I am currently trying to find more moisturizing sprays out there without the weird smell.

on 1/31/2011 9:07:00 AM

I LOVE this. I use it to set my make up and give my skin a boost of moisture in the winter. I'll spritz it on before I go out into the bitter, windy cold and it keeps everything soft and I actually glow despite the fact it's the most horrendous winter in I can remember.

In the summer I use this at night in place of my regular night time moisturizer and it provides exactly enough moisturizer for my combination skin when it's humid and hot. Try keeping it in the fridge in the summer for a cooling blast of moisture.

It doesn't make me break out (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin) or irritate my skin. It smells lovely.

I put this into my bridesmaids' goody bags and all three of them now swear by it.

on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.

on 10/28/2010 12:29:00 PM

The price tag on this prod. here in Sweden is really high in my opinion and I only bought it 'cause there were a great summer-sale where I usually by my make up and this went for half price.
That said - I love it! Mostly I use it to set my make up but when it's hot outside I spray it whenever I want to cool down a bit.
It makes the make up stay on much longer and it also make my foundation look more natural and almost dewy-looking.
It smells good, kinda healthy-smelling, if that makes any sense :) the smell doesn't linger, it's all gone by the time the product has dried on the skin.
All in all a great product if you don't mind the price.

on 9/11/2010 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's so glad to see heaps of people loving this product because it really is worthy of mass love!
It's a big bottle that lasts for quite a long time, even when you use it several times a day.
I first came across this when a makeup artist was playing around with some products on a Sunday morning (she was hung over and decided to use the spray on me so that she could use it on herself heehee). It is very refreshing and smells absolutely divine! I love the smell of roses! It is not overbearing and it very pleasant. It diffuses within a few seconds too.
I use this product to set my make up, definitely after powdered mineral makeup and sometimes if I use a liquid foundation that has some powder over it. It has a lovely dewy finish to it. My mineral makeup (Nude By Nature) has a dewy finish to it but the MB spray makes it look even more natural and less powdery. It helps to keep it staying fresh for many hours.
Whenever my skin feels dry or itchy, I spritz my skin and it makes it all better. I've been using it all through autumn/winter. The spritzer is very easy to use and disperses a wide and fine mist.
The price is awesome ($22.50AUD). That's more than what you'd pay in say the US but that's what we have to contend with when we live in Australia.
Highly recommended!!!