Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 25-29
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally have loved MB products. A few have saved my skin when it was a mess. This product in particular I love! Works great to just refresh my face. After washing it. A quick "pick me up" here and there on days I don't wear makeup. And I found it great to wear under and as a setting spray. I have horribly sensitive skin allergies, and can say I haven't had any bad reactions with this or any MB products. However, to those questioning the MB company in general and their ingredients, I to was kinda disappointed, I will say why. I had purchased some items from MB online directly about a year ago, one of those products(in which I will write a separate review for.) apparently MB had some sort of order/ lawsuits filed against them, in which I was personally contacted, because of their failure to list their true, (hidden) ingredients in some of their products. One, that I had purchased contained steroids. Anyway- just thought I'd through that out there. Now, from my understanding, MB is taking the high road and suppose to be "more honest" and list their ingredients on their products. Either way, I was disappointed, but still love their products, including this facial toner/ spray.

I love this facial spray!! It is the first facial spray I have tried so I have nothing to compare it to but I don't feel like I need to try anything else! It smells amazing!!! If you don't like the smell of roses you won't like this because it smells like fresh roses! It's hydrating and can be used anytime for a little extra boost. I love using this after applying my makeup for a more dewey, less powdery look. The price is amazing compared to the price of other facial sprays. I will always have a bottle of this! It's wonderful!

Love this. I set my makeup with it and it gives my skin a healthy glow. Bonus is that I started to use this in my hair as a shine spray. I try to avoid silicone hair products and I had read about diy aloe detanglers. I came across this in my stash and saw that the first ingredient was aloe vera gel and also noted how simple the ingredient list was. so I sprayed it into my damp hair and got a beautiful shine without the greasy look! and my hair smelled faintly of roses. I am obsessed with this.

on 3/20/2014 10:25:00 PM

Holy grail. It's seen me through hot summers in Austin and freezing windy days in New York. The price is crazy cheap and it feels so refreshing. My skin's softer and glowing after application. Favorite product ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this toner! It's one of my cant live without products. I use this as a toner or refresher spray even over makeup for a soft dewy glow. This toner always calms down my skin if its pink and irritated. My favorite!

on 2/18/2014 5:06:00 PM

This is a light, fragrant spray that refreshes throughout the day. What I love the most is the spritzer, which dispenses just the right amount of product in an even way. I do not think this spray actually performs a function, but rather just serves to refresh your makeup or your skin throughout the day. That being said, I think this is one of the greatest spritzes I have ever bought.

This is really not a perfumed spray. Ok, it has a fragrance of a rose, but it is from rose water not an artificial perfumey chemical (it is not like you're spraying actual eua de toilette on your face!).
This spray is very nice. I personally like to use it before applying my morning serums and moisturizers as soon as I get out of the shower. It keeps my combo skin hydrated and helps the application of my skin care. If your skin feels dry during the day, it is nice to spray it on again to refresh it.
Is it an absolute necessity? Probably not, but it is very nice and so inexpensive!

on 11/18/2013 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this solely to soften and keep my skin from looking dehydrated, especially now that it is getting colder. It doesn't break me out and smells lovely from the rosewater. I like that it helps with the ruddiness in my cheeks. It is calming and soothing to use when my skin starts to flake around my nose and chin as well. I would not get this if you have allergies to aloe. I found this at Ulta for less than eight dollars. The bottle is small, but one spray is sufficient enough for the face and neck area. I would repurchase.

In LOVE with this! I can't believe it's so inexpensive! I have dry acne prone skin and was looking for a rose water mist/toner to help moisturizer my skin and not break me out. I wash my makeup off with a facial cleanser that dries my skin out a little so afterwards I spray w the facial mist and its perfectly moisturized without feeling greasy or rubbing thick moisturizer on when it's hot and humid out. This product is definitely a score! $7 or so at ULTA! I'm going to buy one for makeup kit as well to replace my fix + This spray makes me want to try all of Mario's products!!!

on 5/29/2013 6:19:00 PM

Love this stuff my face doesn't seem dry since I've been using it.... Great value as well!! 👍

Popular Face Skincare Products