Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

on 1/29/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is so overrated.

It feels nice to spray it on and smells clean and fresh, but it doesnt really do anything except give you a tiny pick-me-up.

on 1/28/2017 11:19:00 AM

I sadly don't understand the hype about this product. It did very little apart from make me red - I don't generally have sensitive skin, but think after using this perhaps my skin doesn't like rose-based products.It didn't break me out and but the redness in my skin did persist, making my skintone slightly uneven and patchy. Inexpensive and I love the packaging so was keen to like it but was v. disappointed!

This stuff is so amazing.I just bought it a couple days ago and can't stop using it.Evert time i spray it on my face it always feels fresh,clean and hydrated.Will never stop buying this product.

on 1/8/2017 5:12:00 PM

This spray gets me singing beyonce! It's a holy grail to my dry catus ass skin ! A few spritz of this before foundation and after powder byeee dry spots!

on 12/28/2016 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love the smell and I swear this made my foundation glow! All in all it's a good product .

I've had some facial mists that have been life changing that I can't live without. This is not one of them. It's fine for the price, but it's basically just rose-scented glycerin water. Not an essential part of the routine.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I love adding this as a final step in my makeup routine or just when I feel like a refreshing pick me up. I love the rosy smell, and it may just be a preference but I feel like it just gives my skin a nice feel. It seems to take away any cakey or too powdery makeup as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use this as either a setting spray when I've overdone it on the powder and what to get a bit of radiance back or as a refreshing hydrating boost throughout the day. Not the best for setting makeup but it's the best hydrating mist I've used by far (and I've used Clinique, Aesop and Jurlique I'm the past) Love it so much I've gifted it to several girlfriends who find it equally amazing.

on 10/7/2016 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love it for many reasons, it smells amazing, it helps refresh my face when i feel dry and it sets the makeup.

on 9/21/2016 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using this facial spray to set my makeup for the past few months. This spray helps my setting powder blend seamlessly with my foundation and skin, keeping my face from looking cakey! Being in healthcare and working 12-hour shifts, this product has really come in handy to keep my makeup going strong all day!

Pros:
Works well as a setting spray, tested 12+ hours!
Light rose scent, smells great

Cons:
None

Popular Face Skincare Products