Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 25-29
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this! Simple chic packaging amazing hydrating mist. Amazing price my go to face mist!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

They have completely changed the ingredients. It's just alcohol and fragrance now. As soon as I sprayed it I knew there was alcohol in it. It stings my skin and smelled bad.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product doesn't do much or anything in terms of skincare.Other than the fact that it smells good.Rather make diy rose water instead.

on 4/16/2017 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted a hydrating spray- this does the job. It has a lovely fine mist, pleasant smell and dries quickly. After about 3 weeks my skin had broken out, especially where acne isn't an issue for me. As this has been the only change I've made to my make up & skin care, plus reading others who have had the same issue, I'm sad to say this is the culprit. Steer clear if you are even slightly acne prone.

on 4/2/2017 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've repurchased this spray a number of times, but I don't think I'll run out to buy it again. After not using it for a few weeks I sprayed it on my face and found the scent way too overpowering. I used it up but still could barely tolerate the scent. I never found the rose scent to be an issue before, so I'm not sure what put me off. Other than that it's a nice refreshing mist, settles makeup nicely, but at the same time I can live without it..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very disappointed. DO NOT SPRAY OVER YOUR MAKEUP! I did it yesterday and it ruined it completely. Smells nice but leaves face sticky. Would return if I could.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love, love, love. It leaves my skin soft, supple and moisturized. As a plus, it smells like roses. Added holy grail product to my collection.

I love the scent: it smells like roses, & I have excema & it didnt even affect my sensitive skin!!

Routine: I spritz this all over my face once Ive finished moisturizing. I use it about twice a day, once in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

How it feels: Its very lightweight. I would still use witch hazel because it doesn't completely work as a toner but it is refreshing on your face.

I honestly can't go w/out it. Idk if its because of the scent or what... but it makes you feel like you just had a facial. As for what does it actually do? I havent seen a major difference in my skin :/

on 2/6/2017 5:53:00 PM

This is nice. I think it's a little overrated tho. It does a decent job of helping to get rid of that 'powdery' look, but that's it. It feels nice and has a nice even spay. The fragrance is the main reason I won't repurchase. I don't like feeling like I'm spaying perfume on my face. Personally, I think the Elf Mist and Set spay works just as well as this for a better price and less fragrance.

on 1/29/2017 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is so overrated.

It feels nice to spray it on and smells clean and fresh, but it doesnt really do anything except give you a tiny pick-me-up.