Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 25-29
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

Great smelling spray that is refreshing and did not break me out, but I also did not notice any skin benefits from using this product and think it is over-hyped by Instagram. For moisture, I reach for Soap & Glory Speed Plump moisturizer which works like a charm. For a dewy finish to my foundation, I reach for the NYX Dewy setting spray that is under $10. This smells nice and I use it here and there to cool down, but it hasn't added anything special to my beauty regimen.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm so mad I didn't find MakeupAlley before I bought this. I literally have seen COUNTLESS Instagram posts, skincare threads, Youtube videos, and glowing reviews just raving about this product for a little over a year now. Literally people saying this stuff was the end all be all, a godsend, the best cheap way to keep your skin glowing. I read you could use it whenever and as much as you needed & blah blah blah. We've heard it all by now, you all know what I'm talking about. This stuff broke me out in little bumps all over my skin. Literally tiny little bumps everywhere. I was so disappointed. I searched far & wide on the sites that sold this & almost no reviews mentioned how this broke them out. Even on Reddit, people were going in about how amazing this is. Luckily I was able to return it to Ulta and I ended up exchanging it for the green one, the Green Tea & Aloe spray. I just sprayed some on my face so hopefully I have better luck.

I'm really glad though that you guys are honest about it but I wish the site got more visibility on Google. I would have not bought it if I had seen the reviews here. The reason I did 2 stars as opposed to 1 is because clearly it works for others and it really is something I want to work. I want to have a spray that I can spritz occasionally throughout the day that leaves my skin feeling hydrated & refreshed & helps maintain a clear complexion. In love with idea but not the product.

on 9/20/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product feels so refreshing on my oily skin. The scent is lovely, too. Perfect for giving me a little bit of moisture when I'm sitting in my air-conditioned office or when I'm outside in the LA sun. I've also used it to set makeup, and it seems to do a solid job. Took off one lippie because it's hard to tell exactly how much it does for my skin, but it's a pretty simple toner, so I was never expecting it to be life-changing.

This is definitely not a life changing product, but i love it so much! It gives my face a healthy glow, it doesnt break me out, smells herb-y (which i dont mind) and refreshing. Its perfect for an invigorating spritz throughout the day.

Holy moly. Where has this been my whole life? Tried so many products for my combination/spot acne-prone skin. Bought this on a whim from Nordstrom beauty exclusive kit - 2 full size and 2 travel size bottles of this spray + drying lotion. Within just 1 day of using this, my skin felt and looked so different. Dramatically. Been using it for a little over a week now, and I feel like it's totally transformed! More so from the spray than the drying lotion (use that sparingly when I get my spot acne). My skin now feels properly moisturized and truly balanced. Not greasy, not dehydrated, and no acne... fingers crossed. I used to use Thayer's, but this one takes the cake. I know the ingredients listed sound a bit more artificial than Thayer's, but it outperforms it by far. I spray it on after I wash my face, or after I take off makeup with wipe when I'm about to work out at the gym. Gives you this natural smooth glow. I'm hooked!

Got a free sample of a bunch of Mario Badescu products, which included this aloe spray.

This was definitely the best gift out of the kit in terms of sizing - everything else was sample size and lasted about 3 uses (teeny tiny creams in contains no bigger than a quarter). Over a year has passed and I still have this.

It's okay, nothing special. It stays cool no matter what even when my apartment is sweltering. Feels refreshing and everything but it's very superficial and just helps me cool down but doesn't make my skin amazing or anything. It's nice to keep around in the summer during a heat wave when it's so hard to fight the heat, but honestly it's nothing life changing. I'm happy to have it as a free sample but I can't believe people would pay for this. Is it really that high in aloe and rosewater, because it feels really diluted? I could probably purchase rosewater and aloe vera and mix it in a spray bottle for a lot cheaper.

Summary: buy your own spray bottle and add aloe yourself to avoid wasting money on this hyped up gimmick.

I love this spray. I use it several times a day. I first use it in the morning before my shower as a quick pick me up since I'm usually still tired and groggy. I'll use it before applying sunscreen and makeup to add some extra moisture to my skin. If my makeup is looking a bit powdery, I'll use a few spritzes to set everything. I'll also use it through out the day to refresh my makeup and skin. Finally, I use it at night before my usual moisturizer. I don't think I really *need* this spray, but I love it nonetheless! It's so refreshing and it makes my skin feel amazing. It doesn't add a lot of moisture to the skin, but it feels very soothing and it makes my skin feel soft. I'm very happy with the price. You get 8 oz. for $12, which seems cheap compared to so many other facial sprays on the market. The packaging is simple but seems sturdy. The nozzle isn't my favorite; it doesn't give a very fine mist. Regardless, I still love the product and will continue to purchase it!

I love this so much! Magic in a bottle! Hydrating but not oily. I use this before my makeup routine and also after my setting powder. I have dry skin so setting powder is a must for my hydrating foundation but can make me look dry. This spray takes care of that problem while making me glow at the same time.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So I'm really disappointed ...
Like other reviewers have noted, the spray bottle on this product is awful and it concentrates the product on one area of your face and makes it super heavy and wet. I prefer my rose water spray from the health foods store, it's cheaper and has a better sprayer. I will try this product with a different nozzle and see if it makes a difference. I'm very underwhelmed and don't think it's worth the price point as it leaves my skin a little bit sticky feeling.

on 5/16/2017 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They've changed the spritzer.

It used to be an even mist, but now when you spritz your face you will cop an aggressive squirt concentrated in one area (in my case, my eyes).

It makes my eye makeup run and I have to keep my eyes wide open to avoid smudging my mascara after spraying, even if I applied my mascara 10 minutes beforehand.

If you're after a setting spray, use the Urban Decay one. This is simply awful.

Only purchase this if your aim is to have a grungy 90's eyeliner look.

Popular Face Skincare Products