Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 5/18/2013 3:12:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff.
I purchased it because it was the cheapest setting spray at Ulta, but it's truly awesome.
I love the smell- so pleasant.
I have dry skin and this is hydrating and sets my makeup and makes it last longer.
I have also used this as a refreshing spray after and before moisturizer.
A really cool use for this is to spray a spray into the cap and dip either an eyeshadow brush or an eyeliner brush into the liquid and make either a liquid liner or foil your eyeshadow.
It works really well.
I enjoy how refreshing this is as a makeup setting spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this toner. I have found when I spritz it further away from my face the fine most reduces oil, whereas when I spritz it closer and allow my skin to get more wet it moisturizes very well. I like that I can get two uses out of it in that way. Sets makeup well and rehydrates on dry days. However, I have better experience with other toners for evening skin tone. I mostly use this over makeup and not after cleanser in the am/pm. I use Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist as my post-cleansing toner as I find it works better for that purpose. All that to say I really like this and much prefer it over Avene Eau Thermale and Dr. Perricone Super Watercress toner which are both too drying/unimpressive.

on 10/20/2012 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a replacement for my super ridiculously expensive Claudalie beauty elixer. I decided I really liked it even though it didn't do much, but a full size is nearly $50USD! I found this spray at Ulta for $7 and while it is a different product than the Beauty Elixer, I think it does the same for me - provides a refreshing facial spray. I like to use it after putting on foundation so it doesn't look to "done" - this stuff gives me just enough mouisture. I have let friends and family borrow this and it is a big hit. Not sure if it actually improves skin but it feels great and is a fractio of the cost of the Claudalie stuff. Great before/after flights in a smaller travel bottle !

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is AHMAZING! I bought this after a friend told me this is her HG makeup setting spray and she has tried them all. I was definitely interested and at only $7 I couldn't pass it up! It has a light floral smell of roses, which I find pleasant but if you don't...it does go away very fast. I use this for a toner after I cleanse my face to remover excess dirt and oil, works wonderfully. In addition, I use it to set my makeup which so far has proven that it works for that as well. A major plus for me is its very hydrating and I have very dry skin so this is perfect to use with moisturizer and really helps the moisturizer sink into your skin. Another major plus for me is it has really helped tone down my redness and decrease the acne on my face. I will definitely be re-purchasing this product but not for awhile cause the bottle lasts FOREVER! Definitely worth a try and your money!

i use this product as a toner. when im in a rush to work in the morning and dont have the time to apply toner and moisturizer, i use this. smells great too and it doesnt make the skin dry. there are no bad things about this.

on 7/9/2012 3:44:00 PM

I fell in love with this facial spray.... & for that price, I plan on getting more. I love the scent. Very refreshing. I also carry this in my purse for those hot dry days outside & when I get out of the shower, I spray this all over, including my hair. I think it makes my hair smell fresh, even though I know it's a facial spray. Love, love, love this :)

I love this product very much.

It is so amazing, I use it on top of my makeup, I use it as a toner at times, I use it when I do not feel the need to wear makeup, I use it just because I want to.

It is refreshing.

My favorite facial spray aside from the Boots Botanics Rosewater Spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Works great! Definitely better than Evian spray at keeping makeup set and face moisturized. Smells awesome as well.

Popular Face Skincare Products