Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 5/24/2015 11:34:00 AM

This is super gentle yet effective. It's also an unbelievably great price! I use this after I wash my face and it makes it feel completely less dry. I also use it any time my face feels dry, I need something to refresh me, when I'm bored, etc. Basically all the time. I think this really tones my skin and brightens it!I tried Thayer's rosewater toner but it was just so heavy and sticky on my skin! This is totally opposite. A 2-3 sprays feel so divine. If there is excess product I just rub it into my skin. I have also noticed a slight improvement in my skin texture and brightness.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I really enjoyed this spray; I like the smell, the simple packaging, and the quality of the spray. I know this is listed under toners, but I used this to set my makeup, and I think it did a fantastic job. I purchased this at ulta for around 5 bucks (I got the small bottle to test it out first) and I finished it after about 3 months which is an awesome deal considering I sprayed like twice a day. I definitely recommend trying this out at least, especially if you love the smell of fresh roses. :)

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have to say its quite hard to review this. Its kind of a simple rose water which can be used for a toner.

I dont think the product is made as a makeup setting spray or anything like that but they just add it anyways which by the way wont set or prolong the makeup if it mislead you to thinkinf that. I dont notice any hydraring properties once it dried on my face or tones it by any way.

But i dont notice the harm as well so its just like im not sure about the benefits but i wont repurchace because its you can make it by yourself without the pricetag or chemicals they added. I know rose water gives you some skin benefits but it really isnt work the pricetag or the chemicals that come with it.

Its a simple product that any company can make so you can pick one from a cheaprr company with less chemicals or make it your own. And for scent wise its pretty obvious so if yoy really hate rose scent then this isnt for you.

on 1/5/2015 1:56:00 AM

I'm a big Mario Badescu fan. I am 21 years old with dry, sensitive skin prone to acne. I use this product to set my makeup and during the day when I need to refresh my skin.
The smell is lovely and after a few sprays leaves my skin feeling much more hydrated. Perfect size also that fits nicely in my handbag- great for travelling on a plane when your skin dries out!

on 12/29/2014 10:07:00 PM

Just enough hydration after applying a full face of makeup to get a nice, dewy finish. Smells wonderful!

on 11/5/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked this until I found out it contained Propylene Glycol. Why can't they use a different ingredient, I thought Mario Badescu was pretty natural.

Very surprised. Threw this stuff away - something I really hate doing :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because I wanted something with more natural ingredients to set my make-up to replace my UD De-slick setting spray. I wanted to try MAC Fix+ but didn’t want to shell out the cash, and I read on a blog that this spray had a similar effect.

I have been using this for a few weeks before and/or after doing my make-up, and I like it a lot. It sets my make-up well- makes it last a bit longer, helps everything blend together, and takes away the powdery finish. I think it works as well as the more chemical-filled setting sprays I have tried, but has added skincare benefits! It also works great as a toner! This only cost me $7.00 USD, and I purchased it from nordstrom.com which offers free shipping on all orders.

Overall, I think this is a really nice setting spray for a great price and I highly recommend trying it out :) I will almost surely repurchase this again once I run out.

on 3/23/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Omg i thought i give this a try but boy was i wrong i dont know what i was hoping for with this spray well first let me just start by saying my skin can be very dry/dry depending on the day an its sensitive so thinking this was going to be a miracle for me was wrong should have done more research it stinks the smell is overbearing and i broke out like crazy and at first i thought it was my foundation or something but once i stopped using it everything was back to normal sensitive/dry skin stay far away

on 2/20/2014 6:27:00 AM

A bottle of goodness for setting makeup and smoothing/ naturalising the finish of any foundation or powder.
The scent is quite flowery and may be refreshing for some. Personally I find it a bit overpowering for the nose and stinging for my eyes.
Recommended for those with insensitive eyes and noses.

on 2/13/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm in LOVE with this spray!

It feels so nice on the skin and is a great way to freshen up your makeup while also giving your skin the nourishment it needs, also great as a toner!

UPDATE I like using this over my makeup to freshen it up during the day,
but if you are prone to break outs DO NOT use this on your bare skin, this gave me a combo of little tiny bumps around my chin and huge zits on my cheeks and my skin was clear before I used this, also a friend of mine said she has tried rosewater on her skin as well and it broke her out with little tiny bumps everywhere so if you're acne prone maybe this product isn't the best idea.

Popular Face Skincare Products