Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

on 2/1/2016 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff!

Let me first say that if you really, really don't like the smell of rose you will not like this purely for the smell. I don't particularly like the smell of rose but I manage because this is such a great product. The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because I'm not very partial to the rose smell.
It has so many uses. I have very dry, very sensitive skin. This stuff is magic. I use it as a toner, moisturizer, and to cool off. I agree with most other reviews that this doesn't necessarily make your makeup last longer but it does help 'blend' your makeup together and gives you a very glowy, more natural appearance.

The younger (teenage) people with perfect skin will probably have very little purpose for this item besides it "feeling good". I don't think this product is intended for those with flawless skin. They don't even need a toner. Something to keep in mind when reading reviews.
I also don't find this stuff to be sticky AT ALL. Perhaps the people who do are having issues with it not mixing well with other moisturizers/ skin products.

This has greatly improved my skincare routine, specifically at night. I use my Clarisonic so when I get out of the shower my skin is often very tight. I will quickly use Mario Badescu's aloe vera toner and then I use this facial spray because it helps IMMENSELY when putting on my moisturizer. It provides a base so that my hands don't practically stick to my face from how clean it is.
Only recently discovered I have seborrheic dermatitis but just before I figured it out I noticed a great improvement in my skin and it was because of this product! The reason is because of the aloe in it. Aloe has a number of great benefits to the skin. This stuff is awesome for redness, lesions, etc.

This is a must have item on-the-go. A slight bummer is that the regular sizes are inconvenient for your purse or travel. I bought a gift set with a 1 oz sized bottle of this stuff which I refill to keep in my purse and luggage.

on 1/19/2016 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product was very sticky in my opinion. I was so excited to receive it in the mail based off of reviews but I was highly disappointed when it arrived.. It's not so much of a "toner". More so, a fragrance spray or for make up setting, but not for toning skin, no. It's somewhere in my bathroom cabinet, with the rest of products that have failed me. Smells good though.

on 1/18/2016 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Why I'm just now finding out about this facial spray is BEYOND ME. I've been hearing tons of good things about this on YouTube. What really sold me was the scent. I la la love rose scented anything. Getting roses, rose petals, rose perfume. Anything! I'm just obsessed!! I bought this in Ulta which was $7 which makes me even happier. So cheap for such a good product!!! I have mainly been using this after I apply makeup. It doesn't necessarily 'set makeup' (even though it does seem to set somewhat) but more so blends everything together beautifully. If you're over powdered or looking cakey this will do the trick melting everything together gorgeously. I feel my skin looks so glowy and flawless after I spritz my face evenly a few times. The scent is to die for ugh I just love it. I could bathe in it. What I enjoy is how many different uses this bottle has. Spray after makeup, toner, for dry, tight skin, or even in your hair. I'm gonna get a bottle for my girlfriend so she can enjoy it. Definitely a luxury item but I'm so enjoying this Mario Badescu Facial Spray. I'll continue to repurchase this.

I'm obsessed. I don't know why I hadn't heard of this product until recently! I love this. It doesn't exactly make your makeup last a lot longer, it just makes everything look more natural and glowy. It's so cheap too. Loooooove this

Bought this on a whim because of the ingredients and general thought of it all. I love rose water, herbs and aloe for my skin. The more natural, the better! The only cons being that I wished it contained glycerin because that is one of my favorite skin care ingredients. Being that it pulls moisture from the air to the skin giving a dewy complexion. Also, if used to frequently or too much at once it will leave a sticky, greasy appearance on the skin. But overall, i love it! I wish it didn't contain any added fragrance to it, but it doesn't irritate my skin either. I apply my foundation and concealer than spritz this on top and it leaves the most beautiful dew. Also, I spray it on my face when I feel my make up needs a pick me up. At night time, after I've cleansed and applied all my creams, balms, serums, I spritz this on top to almost revive and moisten the products I've already applied. It's also very reasonably priced, cute packaging and smells like roses which I love.

It's so sticky. I can feel it sitting on my face every time I use it. I eventually just gave it to my sister because she likes it. Wouldn't recommend it. I want a spray to give me a dewy look- and not sit on the skin and make it feel sticky.

This product was recommended to me in store as an alternative; when the makeup setting spray I was originally looking for was out of stock. I was sceptical about using a hydrating spray to set my makeup, but it really gives an amazing dewy and glowing finish!! I couldn't say exactly how much of an impact it has on the overall last of my foundation, but it seems to do the job well enough. The best part is, it can be used for general skincare and restoring moisture after washing your face too!! It feels soooo nice and replenishing on my face. I would definitely buy it again.

I love this spray, it smells so amazing and its so refreshing and hydrating!
I love to use it as a toner in the mornings and then just a refresher during the day whenever I need it, and its so cheap!

on 7/16/2015 11:54:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I hate the smell of roses in cosmetics and most perfumes due to the fact that they use cheap Rose Oil. However, you can really smell the freshness of the roses here. It is like putting your face into a fresh bush of wild roses, like the one I had in my backyard as a kid. I can also smell the faint scent of aloe in it. It is Perfect.

I spray this liberally in the summer. I've had it since mothers day and have half a bottle left. I like to put it on between my Hydralon gel and my final steps. It takes away any tight feeling in my face that my cleanser can give me sometimes.

All in all, I will not be without this stuff, especially in the summer.

5/5

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

\I really like this has good ingredients and is refreshing to use as well as affordable price, definitely recommend it