Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 9/11/2016 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have not used this on myself but on my friend because I had an allergy during the time I bought this. Such a sad week for my face. So I've been letting my face rest and just lovingly gazing at the new products I bought.

Anyways, I did my friend's makeup. Eyebrows, bronzer, highlighter, eye makeup, no foundation because she has such great skin, I don't even know why we're still friends (kidding!), all that wonderful stuff. After dusting her face with loose powder, I decided to try this and spritz this on her face and voila! I was amazed. After it dried, the powder just seemed to melt away and made it look very skin-like. Like she didn't put powder on. My only complaint though is that it does not have a fine mist. When I sprayed this on her face, we would complain about the droplets on her face. I don't know if it's just mine or if anybody else has that problem because I've never read any reviews where they complain about the mist. Although, I'm not super bummed cause the price is really great and I do have some extra spray nozzles lying around somewhere.

UPDATE: That same friend was complaining about her dry skin so I spritz this on after doing her makeup. I am seriously impressed. The first time, I was doubtful because it was fairly dark. But this time, I could clearly see that the makeup just melted onto her skin and made it look very skin like.

I have used this on myself after makeup which helps hydrate my skin. If you're looking for mainly hydration, I don't think this is it though. It also has a lovely lychee smell. Yum! Doesn't irritate nor break me out which is so great for my fussy skin.

on 9/5/2016 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is so light and refreshing... Perfect for those hot days when you feel as if your makeup is melting off... Or if you just need a cool mist. This also has a light but very pleasant smell. Does not feel sticky, and does not irritate the skin.

on 8/11/2016 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure if this spray does the job for setting your make up. But i like the scent and I use this as my toner or if i just feel my face is dirty. I love this product and i did not break out. So i'm happy with this. ---

I just reviewed this few days ago and yesterday i went to a derma to have a facial cleaning. She said that i have a clean face and dont have too much blackheads (which is i have super dry and soo many blackheads on my nose) and face skin is tight. I was really surprised that my skin improved bec of this spray. This is the only new product i used in my routine so i assume this spray is really great! I'm loving this more! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tip* i transfered some of mynsoray to a small atomizer and bring it everywhere with me. It can fit in my pocket too ๐Ÿ˜‰

on 8/5/2016 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am a HUGE fan of Mario Badescu products in general, so i was excited to try this, but it made me break out like crazy :( and i don't normally get many breakouts at all

My face felt almost greasy after spritzing this on, it doesn't seem to sink in to my skin at all and the scent is pretty strong (I'm not normally fussy about scents)

I'll use it to spray on my hair to pat down fly aways as i don't want to waste it but this will not be going near my face again!

on 7/5/2016 2:13:00 PM

This is making me break out everywhere & I don't break out typically... I use the heritage rose water in the pink spray bottle and never had a problem, then I bought this thinking it would be a good product and had some extra skin benefitting ingredients... Boy was I wrong! something about this product made my skin go crazy now I have to suffer the consequences of this terrible break out :( def going back to the heritage rose water, way more natural and there is really only one ingredient.

Amazing! Especially for its price- retails at $10 here in Australia. I use it to blend out cream foundations & concealers, to fix powdery & cakey makeup, and to set my makeup as well! Gives a nice healthy glow! So much love for this product & wish I had used it sooner!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this one month ago for $8 because everyone was talking about how great it is and I wanted to try it out but after 3 days of using it as a toner/to refresh my face through the day I started to break out really bad, I woke up with pimples in my t-zone and cheeks and a mild eye lid contact dermatitis, listen... I WAS FREAKING OUT!!!!! THAT SHIT WAS HORRIBLE and IM STILL UPSET ABOUT IT. The smell is great, i love roses but i think that the others chemicals are too hard for my skin. Worst product ever!!!

on 5/28/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells very rosy and is a good price, but made me break out.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great multi purpose spray. I use it for everything. If my face is feeling a little dry or not absorbing my moisturizer, I just spritz a little of this on. My hair needs a refresher with fly aways in the middle of the day, I use this. If my makeup is looking a little cakey at the end of the day, this takes care of it. It is by no means a setting spray and I do not notice that it makes my makeup last longer. I use fix+ for that. It isn't marketed as a setting a setting spray. So if that is your main goal I would try something else.
Smell on this is a fresh herby smell. Roses and aloe. I find it very refreshing and not overwhelming.
This is a staple in my stash and I use it at least a couple times a week. The price is very affordable. I hhave repurchased multiple times and will continue to keep this on hand.

on 2/16/2016 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this facial spray, I've owned a few setting sprays and I don't particially noticed if it keeps my makeup on longer but I was the same with the other sprays. I've seen lots of reviews saying that the spray is sticky but I haven't experienced that at all with this. I think it is lightweight, refreshing and hydrating and I like to spray it during the day to maintain a nice glow. The last spray I had was MAC Fix+ which actually left marks on my makeup where the droplets had been, whereas this Mario Badescu one is definitely more misty. Great price too

Popular Face Skincare Products