Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 2/5/2017 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Has a refreshing smell (rose) but not effectively.

What does this actually do lol? Doesn't make my skin feel any less dry and the spray is very light so not much product goes on your face. The only thing I really like is the smell which is less pungent than pure rosewater is. Pure rosewater is more hydrating to spray on my face I find and clears up my skin. Buy that it's more effective

on 1/6/2017 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

loveee this. I use this at night after my toner but before my facial oil to lock in moisture (great for dry cold winters) & as a makeup finisher. great value! great price, I like the light rose scent too. no complaints.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Initially I purchased this in hopes that it would be a cheaper alternative to Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. The verdict: not quite the same, but close enough.

The Mario Badescu spray does not impart the same magical, luminous glow that I get with the Tatcha one, but it does perform the same in terms of hydrating the skin and reducing the "powdery" look of makeup. With foundations that tend to accentuate dry flakes, a few spritzes will almost completely eradicate the problem.

One thing that sort of disappointed me was that the spray is not a fine mist, but rather large droplets. However, unlike a setting spray with a crappy nozzle, the size of the droplets of this product doesn't affect my makeup negatively, so it isn't a huge deal-breaker. It all absorbs on the face without a trace, so this is also good when you want a midday burst of hydration without disturbing your makeup.

Given how cheap this product is (even the 2 oz bottle for $5 lasts forever), I think it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I caved in due to the hype this product had all over Instagram and also the idea of whipping out this bottle to mist rose water on my face in public on a hot day really spoke volumes to me!!! smells nice and works ok as a toner or to freshen up my makeup. But I don't think I'll be purchasing this product again anytime soon..

on 12/28/2016 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Mario did a great job with this, firstly this is great value... here in the U.K. it costs around £11 for 236ml whereas getting MAC's Fix+ or Charged Water will set you back about £17 for half the size (totally side eyeing MAC right now lol). It's a fantastic refresher spray and has great nourishing ingredients free of parabens. It also does a great job as a finishing spray after applying makeup, it's a good all rounder at a decent price!

on 12/16/2016 9:19:00 PM

I absolutely adore this stuff. It was my first facial spray––purchased on a whim on sale at Ulta––and I now can't live without it.
I use this as a toner, because my skin is too sensitive to handle most more intense toners. I use it throughout the day as a pick-me-up when I'm feeling tired and/or my face is feeling dry.
However, what I use it for most is as a setting spray on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It works incredibly well over BB cream, stick blush, and liquid highlighter. This combination doesn't work well with setting powder, as that deducts much of the imperative sparkle. Using this spray really makes even the lightest of makeup stick, while imparting a beautiful and dewey finish.
Additionally, when using it as a toner, the spray feature makes it ideal for travel.

on 11/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

I have really been reaching for this product a lot lately. It smells great and is at a great price. I use it to give my face moisture, and to set my makeup. Definitely a holy grail product for me

on 10/7/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use this after using my HG setting spray and it adds a nice flow to my face. On days I'm too tired to wear makeup, I spritz after using my my toner and my face is hydrated.

I wanted to love this as much as everyone else did, but this spray completely dried out my skin when I used it. I had large, dry, flaky patches on both of my cheeks and when I'd spray this on my face it would burn. I ended up returning it a week later and did some damage control on my dry patches.

I'm 99% sure it was the alcohol that caused the issue for me, as I have used many different products with rose and/or aloe in them without a hitch. I don't even have sensitive skin!

Popular Face Skincare Products