Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 3/15/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It feels sticky and uncomfortable on the skin. Plus, it broke me out. I don’t understand the hype.

I really don't understand what all the hype is about, I bought this along with the other facial spray, it says it keeps the face hydrated, honestly it didn't for my face, but it did make it smell like sunscreen, so that was an unpleasant surprise.

on 2/26/2018 7:29:00 AM

I bought this because of how everyone was raging about how good it is and also, I needed a toner. I used this as a toner and initially I thought it was working wonders on my skin but that, in fact was just excitement from using something that basically everyone said was good. But a few months after using this, I realised that it did absolutely nothing to my skin. Not even hydrate it the tiniest bit. So I changed to pure rose water instead and it’s 100000x better than this. And, it’s also way cheaper. I really wanted to love this butttt im afraid there’s really nothing special about it. I also tried spraying it on my hair and all it did was dry my hair out. I guess i’ll just give it to someone else.

on 12/17/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This breaks me out. I have combination sking & normally this does Noh happen to me, but I found lot of Mario Badescu products does this (as the rose tonic mask)

on 12/14/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this product as moisturizer and as makeup primer and works really good for me, it keeps my foundation in place for many hours and my skin feels so smooth and i see that works too like pore minimizer, i just love products!

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

I’ve only had this for less than 24hours and my face already loves it! I have a natural red cheek hue so this has definitely helped balance out the color. After I exfoliated my face, I sprayed this on and my face looked so good! I also applied a spritz after I did my makeup, and it gave me a hydrated glow. And not the oily-glow either which was great! This product is paraben-free which is great because that makes me rash out. For the price I highly recommend!

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

on 7/21/2017 9:20:00 AM

I'm about 3/4 into my first bottle of this product. It usually spray it on my face in the morning inbetween the serum and the cream, and after makeup application, to reduce the powdery look.

Skin feels nice immediately after application, but I don't see any difference in the long run.
I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's alright and it doesn't linger for long.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I mean it's okay.... really don't see a difference for anything and unsure what it is suppose to do. Definitely prefer my Mac fix plus over this one

Popular Face Skincare Products