Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 4/26/2012 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've become addicted to this spray! I really like the scent and feel so refreshed after I've spritzed this on my face. Its beautiful in summer to cool me down. Apart from that, I also use it to set my make up to give a dewy finish, as well as occasionally after cleansing. I wouldn't say that it does anything amazing for my skin, but it hasn't harmed it either and since its pretty cheap I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

I alternate between using the Mario Badescu Facial Spray and the Avene Thermal Spring water spray. I suffer from eczema, so my skin is often irritated, itchy and red. The Mario Badescu spray doesn't exactly calm my skin, but it does have hydrating properties in it. However, I've gotten a little spray crazy before and it made me look too dewy. I spray it on my face twice after I've washed my face and used toner.

on 12/15/2011 4:24:00 PM

This is a great pick-me-up product. The mist is superfine and refreshing, and it adds a fresh dewiness to my complexion. I apply this throughout the day, and especially after I've applied my makeup to set it. Once I've set my makeup with a pump of the mist, I lay a tissue lightly over my face to blot. This gives you a soft, glowing, barely there makeup appearance. I love to relaxing floral scent! Highly recommended

on 12/7/2011 12:48:00 AM

so surprised by what a facial spray can do! really helps to keep the redness in my face down, and absorbs well and quickly into my skin. im not exactly using it as a toner but more for everything. i spritz this after i tone my face and before i moisturize and to set my make up after. and the nozzle of the spray really gets to the whole surface area of the face. plus its made of plastic, so its makes it really light to carry around. plus love the rose scent!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I just received this in the mail from my Hautelook order! I love this stuff. I'm not quite sure of what exactly it does yet, but I love it nonetheless. It just feels so refreshing! I use it after my normal toner and before my regular moisturizer just to give it that added boost of moisture. I will use one or two sprays after makeup application just too ensure I don't look powdery. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the smell but I don't hate it either. It is very rosy but dissipates quickly. I have used it to take some flyaways in my hair a well. It's seems like a nice product and it's not expensive either.

EDIT (12/27/2011):
I, too, have been noticing a "fishy" scent when using this spray. It doesn't happen every single time I use the spray. Maybe sometimes it just doesn't mix well with other products I've put on my face? I'll have to experiment more to find out. However, the smell isn't bad enough for me to stop using it. If it gets any worse, I will update again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOOOVE this product! It caught my eye when I was browsing the MB line at Ulta. It smells wonderful (just like roses) and sprays on easily like a light mist. I use it as a toner, before applying moisturizer, to set my make up, or to give my face a burst of hydration during dry days. In the summer I keep the bottle in my fridge to give it an extra kick. With continued use it has improved my rosacea and completely eliminated the dry spots on my cheeks. With this product I find you can never over-indulge. It also NEVER clogs my pores! This product is now a a permanent step in my make up routine ;) When worn over my M.A.C Studio Fix Powder it gives my skin a dewy/glowing look without appearing oily.
I WILL be repurchasing this product.
Side Note:(The small 7oz bottle lasted me a little over 4 months with usage of 2-3 times a day).

Update:Bought my second bottle on November 4 and now mix it with tea tree oil.

I love this product. It smells wonderful, it does a good job at setting make up and it is moisturizing. Package is pretty good as it sprays very evenly.
It is not like I need this spray and use it all the time, but it is nice.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is so amazing.......... i have been using this now IN PLACE of my moisturizer morning & night. it is soooo moisturizing and my skin does not flake anymore, which is a miracle! i also have very oily acne prone skin and it does not disrupt it. I also sprayed this in my hair tonight because i know i am washing it tomorrow and my hair already feels so soft!!!!!! i am so pleased with this product it is not even funny. it is very inexpensive also! i have yet to use this to set my makeup- as i think it will make me oily, but i will try it out someday! i recommend this product so much!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

A friend recommended this to me, and I absolutely love it. It does such a great job of setting my make up and it feels very refreshing. At some places, this is cheaper than the water spray. Depending on where you get it. It's definitely worth a try. I haven't tried any other facial sprays/ make up setters so I don't have anything to compare it to. So I can honestly say this is the best I've tried. :)

AMAZING, I'm not sure why, buy when my skin fells red, irritated or even like if is about to break out, I spray this magic toner in my face and IT CALMS MY SKIN BIG TIME. I'm not even kidding if I say this saved me from breaking out when I bought Gel de la Mer and had a terrible allergic reaction, THIS TONER IS A MUST I'LL REPURCHASE TILL THE DAY I DIE.

Popular Face Skincare Products