Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I honestly have no idea how you all think this is a bad product. I have extremely oily skin and am extremely prone to spots and this has cleared my skin completely. Packaging is so simple and stunning, the price is great value for what it is. so seriously reconsider your skin routing because for me this is the best thing I've ever bought for my skin. Everyone I've spoken to also believes this, so if you are wondering whether to buy this product, absolutely do it will work for you because it is the most perfect product out there

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I’ve only used this product a few times. I bought it as it stated I could use it as a light hair mist and moisturising spray. After a day of using it I broke out in spots when I VERY rarely get spots.
Also, I was very surprised by the smell of this spray, it’s very strong and not nice at all. In all honesty I’m surprised there are any good reviews.

on 10/31/2018 10:59:00 PM

This is the first and last Mario Badescu product I’ve ever tried. First of all, the packaging of this looks and feels like garbage. It’s so cheap and ugly, and the spray nozzle is dollar-store quality. Ordinarily this is not an issue for me, but this product is EXPENSIVE for what it is—can’t they at least package it nicely for that price?

Performance-wise, this stuff is like spraying your face with perfumed water. It smells nice and feels refreshing on the skin but does not add any significant hydration. I also noticed it adds a natural finish to makeup if used as a setting spray. However, you can get all these benefits in much cheaper rosewater products from Amazon or a health food store. The hype surrounding this product is a showcase of excellent marketing, nothing more.

on 8/30/2018 5:07:00 PM

I bought this after hearing nothing but good things & its so cheap for how much product you get! I have normal - dry skin ( more dry in the winter) and rarely get pimples / spots etc. However after using this spray for a few days regularly it has broke me out!!! on my chin & forehead but massive yellow heads!! Doesn’t moisturise my face at all makes it feel drier! i wouldn’t recommend for anyone with similar skin type to me. After reading reviews there is various people who have suffered the same issue. So disappointed i wanted to love this so much !! The smell is something i didn’t think it would smell like but if the product was amazing i could have overcome that. Also just a warning when spraying on top of makeup it is not a fine mist and will leave droplets on your face

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Caused me to break out. I had quite clear skin but after I started using this products I started to get pimples and a lot of bumps on my forehead. To ensure that it was exactly this product that was causing me to break out, I stopper using it for one week and my skin became clearer and the pimples reduced. But after one week, when I started using again it caused me to break out again, much more as well. I guess this works differently on different skin tones.
Additionally I don't like the smell, quite too strong for me. But that's just my personal opinion

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Horrible. Makes me break out every time I use it, idk why.. I have even tried keeping it further from my face. It helps keep my makeup fresh but I break out all over my face the next day. Not worth the money.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought this facial spray after seeing it in that meme where the girl's bf asked him "who tf is Mario Badescu", and after experiencing how good it smells (like burying your face in a giant bouquet of roses). It is so refreshing, especially halfway through a hot day. The spray nozzle nicely distributes the product in a fine mist.

Please take care to know as a skincare product, it is not good!!! There is fragrance in it, something I try to avoid obsessively. I don't apply this on my bare skin often; I usually use it to set my makeup. It's good fun and all, but I would never rely on this to moisturize my skin.

on 5/20/2018 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

After using this for a while, I realized this was breaking me out. I don’t tend to get pimples but I started getting them on my cheeks (which never happens). I stopped using it for a while, let my skin clear, sprayed it on, immediately got a few pimples again. Tried switching to the aloe one. Broke out with that one as well. Super disappointed

loove the scent but I'm not convinced it actually does anything to my skin. considering the price tag I probably won't be repurchasing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a couple uses, I noticed my skin breaking out. I NEVER get pimples and every since I started using that I have been breaking out and my skin has been dry and SUPER sensitive! My skin constantly hurts from dryness, but when I tried to moisturize it the breakouts stung! (ALSO it DOES NOT set makeup well)
****DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT****