Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

YES YES YES I FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL
to clarify, i have dry combination, super sensitive, acne prone skin.

My skin reacts to pretty much anything new. I find that my skin works best with more natural products and this spray does wonder for my face. It doesnt break me out. It makes my skin feel hydrated and makes my appearance more glowy. Its refreshing.... It's pretty much amazing.

I also tend to use this as a primer, because it leaves a slight sticky feeling (like after you moisturise feeling), which makes my makeup hold and last all day. no joke. I love it so much i even use it as a setting spray.
Makeup wise, i definitely saw a difference in the appearance and the duration of my foundation. Im at university sometimes for over 6 hours a day and using this spray, i no longer need to worry that my makeup is smudging or looking weird. I also see an improvement it my foundation not emphasising my dry patches.

The only negative point i have is the fact that it took my such a long time to discover this product, and the fact that ive spent a lot of money on primers and setting sprays that dont work nearly as good as this.
Honestly, i've never felt so glad to find a product that works so well with my skin and makeup, and i would highly recommend this product to others.

on 4/29/2016 8:22:00 AM

Love this spray! The best soothing toner that I have ever tried, even keeps my winter combo skin in check. I haven't noticed a difference in makeup hold yet, but I've only used this a couple of times. Good value for money, I got mine at Mecca for AUD $10. Smells quite strongly of roses, but the scent fades away very quickly :(

on 12/8/2015 9:15:00 PM

Because the liquid is SO sticky, I don't really like this product. The stickiness doesn't make it feel refreshing at all. It also has quite a strong rosewater scent, which I'm not so into, even though it disappears very quickly. I find Avene's thermal spring water a LOT better.

It's a so so product. Don't understand all the hype around it. It's decent but not something I'd want to buy again.

on 11/7/2015 1:07:00 AM

It's an okay product, it makes my skin soft after I have cleansed, toned, and moisturised to bring extra moisture back. I have noticed it makes my skin sticky but it goes away after a minute or so. Overall good product

on 10/31/2015 8:07:00 AM

i love this product, LOVE IT. it's cheap, does a good job making my skin supple after i wash it and it smells very soothing. would definitely purchase again

I have dry skin and I love this product. I use it before moisturizing to help lock in moisture or whenever my skin feels a little dry. This spray feels really soothing on the skin and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. My favorite way to use this gem is over my makeup. It provides a beautiful dewy glow to the skin over any look which i love. This is also probably the only spray that will take away that over powdery look i get sometimes from a little too much setting powder, it seems to just melt that excess away leaving behind makeup that looks like skin. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because it has a strong smell. It's not necessarily off putting, but i prefer products with an understated smell. My boyfriend can smell it on me whenever he gets close enough.

on 6/23/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great facial spray for refreshing your skin throughout the day. I use this whenever my skin feels icky instead of resorting to overcleansing my face (which is quite harmful). The ingredients in this doesn't raise any flags and the price for such a healthy and convenient product is just unbeatable. I didn't initially like the smell but I've gotten quite accustomed to it and now I like how clean and fresh it really smells.

Definitely do not use this as a toner. I use this before moisturizing my face so I can lock moisture in and I also use it whenever my face feels quenched. Definitely a luxury item but I still love it!

on 3/6/2015 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I use it non-stop. I put it on before and after make up application, throughout the day, in the morning after I cleanse my face, at night after I'v applied moisturizer, A. MAZE. ZING. It smells wonderful and feels great.

on 2/15/2015 2:50:00 PM

I don't have acne prone skin, but this broke me out. Not severely, but I definitely have new blemishes in places that are generally clear, and their appearance is lining up with when I decided to test this out. I've read a couple reviews from people with the same problem, but decided to give it a go because I typically have skin more on the clear side than anything. Other than the breakout stuff, this product also doesn't seem to do much. The way the pump disperses the product is uneven and doesn't give my skin (which is dry) a dewy/glowy finish past the first 5 minutes of wearing it if I use it as a setting spray. At only around $7, it's not the end of the world, but I'd rather drop the $20 on MAC fix+ since I know it does what it's supposed to do on my skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products