Uploaded by dreamyface

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2005

I spent forever looking for a certain color brown eyeshadow, and I finally found it here. Now that I'm older and I don't wear much makeup as I did when I was a teen, I use this as an eyeliner and its perfect. Its a bit pricey, and the packaging is ugly IMHO (I like girly looking things). Otherwise, very nice.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/28/2004

I bought this as part of my bridal makeup. It's such a plain, boring color that I wasn't impressed with it at all, but the SA convinced me that it would go well with the rest of the eye makeup, which I did love. Three years on, the only one I still use is Bali. I've grown to love it. It looks like the most boring brown ever in the pan, but when I put it on, it's got the …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Dec/31/2003

I just bought this eyeshadow and i love it! :) it's the perfectr matte brown-taupe for my eyebrows, this really enhances them! :)

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (459 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

fromSunnyK

Apr/28/2003

I also agree with the previous reviewers. :) This color is a very-dark-brown that I use to line and contour. I also use it for my brows...much more natural than black (although my hair is black - go figure). Lots of pigment so you only need very little and it lasts all day. Also can be used wet for more intense color.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

Feb/24/2003

I heartily agree with the previous reviewer. This is the perfect matte brown shade (also works well as a liner).

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age44-55