NARS Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Bali

NARS Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow - Bali

4.7

I spent forever looking for a certain color brown eyeshadow, and I finally found it here. Now that I'm older and I don't wear much makeup as I did when I was a teen, I use this as an eyeliner and its perfect. Its a bit pricey, and the packaging is ugly IMHO (I like girly looking things). Otherwise, very nice.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this as part of my bridal makeup. It's such a plain, boring color that I wasn't impressed with it at all, but the SA convinced me that it would go well with the rest of the eye makeup, which I did love. Three years on, the only one I still use is Bali. I've grown to love it. It looks like the most boring brown ever in the pan, but when I put it on, it's got the perfect cool undertones to make my blue eyes pop without making my eyes look bloodshot (a real peril for me). It is sheer, so I can use it as a "what, me wear makeup" eyeliner, but it builds for intensity when I want to go for a smoky eye. It also looks divine with with Nepal and the Tokyo duo.

I'm nearing the end of my first pan, and I will most definitely replace it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought this eyeshadow and i love it! :) it's the perfectr matte brown-taupe for my eyebrows, this really enhances them! :)

on 4/28/2003 5:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I also agree with the previous reviewers. :) This color is a very-dark-brown that I use to line and contour. I also use it for my brows...much more natural than black (although my hair is black - go figure). Lots of pigment so you only need very little and it lasts all day. Also can be used wet for more intense color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I heartily agree with the previous reviewer. This is the perfect matte brown shade (also works well as a liner).