St. Ives 24-Hour Moisture Lotion

24-Hour Moisture Lotion

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, UREA, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA.

I have horribly dry skin on my hands, especially in the winter. I found this 50% off at a grocery store, so I bought it to keep in my locker at school so my hands don't get so dry during the day. This works very well at keeping dryness away, not all day, but for a reasonable amount of time. The scent is light. I almost never rebuy lotions since I love trying new ones. But I do recommend this.

on 2/24/2005 5:47:00 PM

I love this lotion! I'm a skincare-cosmetic junkie and I'm always buying new lotions and all, but this is so great that I havent b ought anything in like 2 months! The smell is okay, the texture is nice, but the moisturizing abbilties are fantastic! I put this on before I go to bed and the next day when I sit in class I can still feel how soft and moisturized my arms are.

on 1/17/2005 7:01:00 PM

This smells pretty gross, and I do find that I need to reapply pretty often. I'm sensitive to smell and just can't get over that - I feel like I've just rubbed myself down with chlorine. I may try St. Ives Whipped Silk next time, but this is definite non-repurchase.

on 1/16/2005 10:59:00 PM

This product surprised me because I really didn't think it would work all that well for the price but I was wrong. The scent doesn't bother me (I don't find it to be overly scented) & I think it does what it's supposed to which is moisturize. I would definitely repurchase.

on 11/21/2004 9:01:00 PM

I agree about the smell. It smells.... somehow unclean. It works well but I can't put it on because of the smell. I am a fan of other St.Ives products.

This lotion is great. I've yet to be disappointed by any St. Ives product. They are all inexpensive, and do the job.
I bought several small tubes when they were on sale at Osco for $1.00. I keep one in the kitchen to use after washing dishes. It is rich and thick, yet no stickiness. The smell is very light, and I find it to be pleasant.

I guess I'm in the minority about this product. I think it is an average lotion. I bought it because I wanted an inexpensive non-scented or lightly scented lotion to use. The lotion is average in moisturizing quality. I certainly doesn't last for 24 hours. I usually apply it at least twice a day. The worst part is the smell. It smells like plastic. It's so bad that I can't wear this on my body. It has been banished to the kitchen lotion dispenser by the sink. Will not purchase again.

on 6/26/2004 12:43:00 AM

Its supposed to be water resistant i think. It really moisturized my skin without leaving any greasy feelng. One of St Ives great products. It really was water resistant also, after 2 handwashes i could still feel my hands smooth and protected by the lotion. Definitely a great buy.

on 5/3/2004 1:39:00 AM

This works extremely well, makes your skin soft and supple the entire day. Unfortunately, it doesn't smell great, and doesn't come in a scented version.

on 4/12/2004 12:14:00 AM

I love this stuff. The moisture doesn't wear out at the end of the day. I love all of St. Ives' moisturizers, but this one is definitely longer lasting.